Fernandez: 'Back with 2 cars'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandez: 'Back with 2 cars'

In a radio interview from Homestead, Adrian said his team will be back next season with 2 cars for Sharp and Matsuura.

...---...

Comment

Cool!!! Thanks for the good news Jim!
      But that's just my opinion!

Comment

Is this minus Suzuki?
        "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

I can't believe he can not get a sponsor for his own ride.
          "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by IndyDog
            I can't believe he can not get a sponsor for his own ride.
            Perhaps he's more interested in cars with fenders and larger paychecks?
            "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Good deal! Neither driver im really interested in, but hard to say no to 2 cars.

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                Rev... You of all people should realize that there is more to life than money.

Outlaw

Comment

Originally posted by Cygni
                  Good deal! Neither driver im really interested in, but hard to say no to 2 cars.

...I really like one of the drivers!

This is good news in an off-season full of bad news.
                  ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

"Paging SharpFan8...Ms. SharpFan8, please pick up the house phone for an important announcement. Paging SharpFan8 to the nearest courtesy phone."

"IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                      I think your right.....http://www.fernandezracing.net/anuncio_lowes.wmv

Still, Fernandez keeping his race team going is good.
                      There is no "I" in team but there is in Chip.
                      Jimmy Vasser

Comment

Uh, didn't anyone tell him the the IRL is doomed?
                        Randy

"Danica has earned her equipment and her opportunity. It didn't just materialize out of the air. She earned it one piece at a time, starting at 10 years old." Mark Martin

"Life does not imitate art. It imitates bad television." Unidentified TV Talking Head.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan
                          "Paging SharpFan8...Ms. SharpFan8, please pick up the house phone for an important announcement. Paging SharpFan8 to the nearest courtesy phone."

"Hello? Are you sure?? Really?! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!"

Comment

Good move about Sharp... as for the other driver, I can only scratch my head other than to assume it must me Honda $$$.
                            "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

Sharp had a great season and he still has the goods to win, I'm totally glad to hear his seat is solid for nect year. Far as Koske maybe he'll grow like Tomas Scheckter did and lose the crasher tag.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X