• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Stand Box 1

Just got A stand
    Box 1
    Row J

thats about 8 rows up....how bad are these seats ? Please be honest...im pumped regardless.
    "I believe my work and contributions are done here." ...drop the flag railbird.

Actually a member since 01.

I started out w/ Box 2 in A Stand a few years ago. You'll be right next to the gate they keep open for fans streaming into and out of the infield right over the track before and after the race. That will be nice if you get there early (just make sure you get back across before they seal it back up!)

At that section they tend to be hugging the wall pretty tight as they get ready to dive down into turn 1. Thankfully there's a monitor across from you. One good thing is if you actually do see more of a car than just the camera mount in front of you, you can be sure that it is out of the groove and something is going to happen in the turn. You'll have a great view of most of turn 1. I actually enjoyed sitting down there, but I moved up more towards the s/f line after my first year there.

Comment

I have bad news. I don't think your view will be too great. Hopefully you'll be able to see the cars in Turn 1.
      "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X