• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: All Cone-Heads!

This was noted in the Wing and Wheel and is now at the online store:

Limited to just 90!!!
    Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
    It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

It would have been kind of them to describe the materials and type of construction.
    "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Consume Mass Quantities!
      "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
      --Danny Noonan

Comment

Maintain low tones. Maintain lowtones. If it's carbon fiber, then it's worth the price.

Comment

I AM BELDAR!
          "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury
            I AM BELDAR!
            We're from FRANCE!

Comment

Now...To get the thread BACK on track:

Called the 800# and was told that it's made of fiberglass (NOT Carbon Fiber) and it sounds like shipping is about $30 of the $530 price. So if I turn in my DF Points for the $20 off I can 'steal' one for just $480!
              Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
              It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

Comment

I think it is fiberglass. Doubt it would sell for $500 if it was carbon fiber.

Whomever has that mold, (looks like it was used by Jim Beam earlier for replicas as one was sold on e-bay) , needs to mass market replicas of the team of your choice.
                Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Purchase mass quantities of cones. Meps. Meps.
                  "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children." Ancient Indian Proverb :)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X