Rumor, seen on another board, with no substantiation whatsoever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor, seen on another board, with no substantiation whatsoever

Panther to run Hondas with Scheckter back, primary sponsor Rockstar, associate sponsor Pennzoil; Enge also in a car.

Lob away.
    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
    --Danny Noonan

You're such a maroon.

(You said it was ok to lob away and since I have nothing concrete to add, I might as well just hurl a personal attack. It works for me.)
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

He's not that bad... he was just drawn poorly.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
      I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Would be awesome for Panther, obviously.

Comment

Sorry Moe. I'm a victim of circumstance. However, why not? I was standing outside of the Panther area at Watkins Glen right before practice and a guy in a Panther shirt said Panther would be back next year with the Cosworth barged as a Mercedes. I was there. I heard him. Did I believe him? Nope. They a barrel of RockStars on ice but all they had left when I was there were DIET!!!!

Comment

Hope it's true...

...not Pidge being a maroon, or poorly drawn.
            You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

No Substantiation Whatsoever

How bout this...............Honda to Panther.............Vitor as driver............JM as sponsor..........No Menard involvment.

Comment

Originally posted by IRLRACER
                How bout this...............Honda to Panther.............Vitor as driver............JM as sponsor..........No Menard involvment.

Works for me in a serious way.
                ...---...

Comment

It would be nice if Schekkies back, he's about the only IRL driver I really care about out there.
                  Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Originally posted by IRLRACER
                    Vitor as driver............No Menard involvment.
                    The latter I find hard to believe. But maybe JM want to lend more support to Paul and Charlie.

I've never met Paul, but Charlie seemed like a nice kid.
                    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

the "JM" in IRLRACER's comment would be "Johns Manville" not John Menard

Comment

I have zero problem with a Vitor/Scheckter Panther team. I like alot of flash with a little quiet!
                        ...---...

Comment

Hopefully its Scheckter and Buddy Lazier.. Meira is very overrated.. Lazier will get the job done..
                          "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff
                            Hopefully its Scheckter and Buddy Lazier.. Meira is very overrated.. Lazier will get the job done..
                            Buddy is a skilled driver no doubt doubt that, and has an I500 win in the portfolio, but he's late in his career. OTOH Miera in 2005 did the most with what RLR could offer, he did so at a far more consistent and elevated level than his teammates. Vitor Miera is modest, young, skilled, smart, hungry, and most of all deserving by analysis of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff
                              Meira is very overrated..

How can you say that? Have you paid attention the last couple seasons?

Now, I'd love to see Panther back with their line up from this year (ok...I could give or take Enge, but I want Scheckter back in the 4 car). But if Rahal lets Vitor get away, he's the real maroon, and Meira in a Panther seat couldn't be a bad thing.
                              jc
                              Livin' the good life as poorly as possible.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X