Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: November 10th

Happy Birthday, MARINES !!!!!!!!
    "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Originally posted by IndyDog
    Happy Birthday, MARINES !!!!!!!!

Comment

I will be in Arlington, VA tomorrow and at the Marine Memorial tomorrow evening. Truly a place of great honor.
      "Miss the old days"

Comment

My dad is a ex-marine and I am so proud...

Comment

If you are proud of your Dad, he's not an ex Marine, he's a former Marine.
          There is a big difference, ask him.
          Tell him Semper Fi for me.
          "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Once a Marine always a Marine.

Gotta call my step-Dad today.
            To a New Yorker like yourself, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Comment

Thank you Marines, and all our Us armed service personell. It's great to be free men and women and we owe it all to you.
              "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

From the men of Semper Paratus (Coast Guard) to the men of Semper Fi, I offer my sincerest hoo-haa!

All Marines...be sure to thank a Navy man today. After all, they are your chauffer to battles you fight far and wide.

Comment

a day early, but a big to all current and former military personnel (and a special one to my Veteran father).
                  www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

To all my fellow previous, and current, servicemen and women:

Thank You!
                    Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
                    It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

Comment

Happy Birthday Marines! Also is the 30th anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Comment

Today is a special very day to all Marines. Thanks to all! Let the tradition continue...

Semper Fi!

Comment

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan
                          "If there is a place on Earth synonymous with race cars, it is Indianapolis." -- Bernie Ecclestone

"No matter where you go in the world, you say Indianapolis and they don't think about football or basketball, they think about the race." -- Richard Petty

Comment

Originally posted by indysteve
                            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan
                            What a statement! What a tradition. No way to repay but I will try - Thank you!
                            Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Originally posted by Booster
                              Happy Birthday Marines! Also is the 30th anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
                              "The big lake, it's said, never gives up her dead, when the gales of November come early."
                              Let's go racin !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X