Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, If Two Sick People Get Married ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, If Two Sick People Get Married ?????

If two sick people get married neither of them is cured of any illness, but the cost of medication will probably double.

Grieve for the man who lives and dies, save your grief for the man who dies without ever having lived.
    Dick Ralstin www.dickralstin.com

Satisfaction guaranteed or your Monkee returned

Originally posted by Dick Ralstin
    If two sick people get married neither of them is cured of any illness, but the cost of medication will probably double.

Grieve for the man who lives and dies, save your grief for the man who dies without ever having lived.
    Point well taken. (Actually, both of them )

Comment

So -- the two sick people is a metaphor for CCWS and IRL ? Beyond that, the metaphor seems to end?!

Comment

I imagine their childeren might not be so healthy.
        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

No, they'd get a bulk discount.

But their mutual support might have a placebo effect.

And if two poor people move in together they will be a lot better off.
          "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
            And if two poor people move in together they will be a lot better off.

Comment

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

However, if you can make him lie on his back and float, you've really got something!
              "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college
                “I think some drivers must still think it’s Dan. They keep flipping me off.” - Dario Franchitti

Comment

Sure, but the wedding will have people attending from both sides: the bride and the groom and all of them bearing presents.

Comment

Originally posted by Clefo
                    If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college
                    great, now my head is gonna explode from an aneurysm.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike

However, if you can make him lie on his back and float, you've really got something!
                      I thought the horse was dead and well beaten...

Comment

Dick

You forgot part:

2 sick people who hate each other and who have totally differing views about life.
                        Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara
                          2 sick people who hate each other and who have totally differing views about life.
                          But enough about Bill and Hillary, what about Dick's post?
                          "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Or, how about the 2 sick people, who wanted to get married, but then realized that the press people were already overworked this month with too may racer marriages all occurring during the same period. Speaking of beating a dead horse,

Kevin Kalkhoven decided to stay away from the plethora of racer weddings so that he could once again announce that it would be a cold day in hell before open wheel unification would ever occur. Speaking of a cold day in hell,

the likelihood of that event occurring is about as likely as more sponsors pouring money into the IRL, and the Hulman / George family switching to beans and franks at dinnertime (as a money-saving device). Speaking of beans and franks,

our two sick people getting married (mentioned previously) will probably save enough money, by eating beans and franks 3 x per day, to just about pay for their medications, as Merck and Pfizer announced record profits, their executives bathed in champagne, and lit their cigars with $100 bills.

Grieve for our collective souls. Good night and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike

In Vegas, it's....

You can lead a w hore to culture but you can't make her think!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X