Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many tracks will regulars risk being bumped out at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many tracks will regulars risk being bumped out at?

Besides obviously Indy, What are the maximum number of cars they'll run at Phoenix, Nazareth, Richmond, and Gateway?(did I miss one?)
    Oh and what's our team talley at right now 23?(guessing I'll look over the update and pin it down a little)
    "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

When I was at the RIR test last spring , an IRL official told me he thought they could start 28 .
    “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
    I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
    I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

If the rules haven't changed from 2001 here are the maximums:

28 for Short Ovals

30 for Superspeedways

33 for the Indy 500

Comment

Only a couple of years ago we were afraid we wouldn't have enough cars. Now we may have too many! No sport is as cyclical as auto racing. Bug today, windshield tomorrow.
        I'm dead now.

Comment

Wow JandJ, thats alot of cars there. I know sponsors are going to be kicking themselves at the end of this year for not getting involved. You'd think the world stopped spinning. DUH corporate America can sure act the fool sometimes. I'm sure everyone in the world forfeited their racing tickets, and cancelled their cable. I wish I had a Million dollar company. I'd be in in a heartbeat!
          "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

28 does seem like a lot! Hopefully if they start that many it won't resemble the Modified race last year-they added 10 cars to the field . By halfway 9 of them broke or crashed , the rest put on a helluva race!
            “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
            I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
            I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

Indy and Fontana, but that is ok, if you aren't good enough to make the field, get better or get gone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X