Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1GP Live NOW

http://www.a1gp.com/main.php?hf=Yes

Fill out the form after clicking "Watch Now" and you're in, live broadcast.

Thanks for the link. I turned it on right before the massive Japanese accident. Very scary, but they're saying he'll be ok now.

Comment

What happened to Shimoda?
      "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

It looks like they are trying to squeeze 16:9 video on to a 4:3 window. The cares look "squeezed" and the fans tall & skinny.

That looked to be one helluva hit for the Japanese driver.
        "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Looks like it'll end under yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan
            It looks like they are trying to squeeze 16:9 video on to a 4:3 screen. The cares look "squeezed" and the fans tall & skinny.
            Yeah, I remember when movies used to end like that.

Comment

Green & White restart? Maybe they'll go side-by-side and have a finish of .0035 seconds!

Comment

Hayanari Shimoda is a nice guy I met him at Mid-Ohio a few months back,I'm a big fan of the guy I hope he's ok and dosen't have any serious injuries,I look foward to seeing him in one piece in ALMS next year.
                "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Nice dicing for 9 10 11

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                    http://www.a1gp.com/main.php?hf=Yes

Fill out the form after clicking "Watch Now" and you're in, live broadcast.
                    Thanks for the heads-up! I'm not sure I understand quite what I was looking at, but hey, it was racing!

Read on the Team USA website that Bryan Herta was the driver for this race

Comment

Maaaan...well, I guess there's no pretense about blocking in that series
                      "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Let 'em race.

Viva le France! Congrats USA for a good showing!

Comment

Originally posted by Refutation
                          Hayanari Shimoda is a nice guy I met him at Mid-Ohio a few months back,I'm a big fan of the guy I hope he's ok and dosen't have any serious injuries,I look foward to seeing him in one piece in ALMS next year.
                          True that. Was he didn't even get to finish one lap at Petite too, what a pair of tough breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                            True that. Was he didn't even get to finish one lap at Petite too, what a pair of tough breaks.
                            They did win at Leguna Seca in pretty convincing fashion,but It was a real shame what happened to him at the beginning of the Petit LM.The other guys in the incident pretty much threw the blame on him,but it really was not his fault those guys decided to brain fade on the first corner of the first lap of 12 hour race.

Comment

Originally posted by Refutation
                              They did win at Leguna Seca in pretty convincing fashion,but It was a real shame what happened to him at the beginning of the Petit LM.The other guys in the incident pretty much threw the blame on him,but it really was not his fault those guys decided to brain fade on the first corner of the first lap of 12 hour race.
                              I agree. I laughed quite hard when they blamed it on the pole sitter in the middle.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X