Indy Car website-slam on DP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Car website-slam on DP

I was reading the "funny" weddding section on the site suggesting gag gifts for upcoming weddinngs of Rice, Carpenter and DP. I must say, while her's are funny-I was pretty surprised with them-in particular the one about the size of her ring.

If the writers are going to smack on her that hard-how about:

Carpenter:
    -softwalls for all tracks-since he has hit most of them in the last 2 years.
    -a "Thank God for Step Fathers" t shirt (actually a full clothing line)

Rice:
    -a "My wife can kick your wife's a.." t shirt (have you seen the body on her?)
    -a "Thank god for good plastic surgeon's" ball cap (have you see the ra.. on her?)
    -a "I survived driving for Eddie Cheever" replica tatoo-at this rate better make lots of them.

that whole article reads more like something that would be sent "around the office" at the IRL, rather than on the public website.

Kudos if all the slammees (there's several) can laugh at it all!

http://harm.net
    http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

I tend to agree, Glenn. It does seem rather odd.
      ...---...

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing DP take a poke a whoever wrote that "funny" article. Some of it is pretty mean-spirited IMO.

Comment

I found the article amusing.
          Center Grove Trojans
          2008 5A Football State Champs
          2015 6A Football State Champs
          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

I've got a hunch that Danica has thicker skin and more of a sense of humor than 95% of the folks that post on TF...

...just a hunch though.
            -Kaaveh
            http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

you guys need to RELAX.

is this forum filled with 65-year-old grandmothers?

it's a joke and everybody is always bent out of shape about stuff like that, the IndyCar website, Panther's web polls, AGR doing anything, etc.

give me a break.
              "Race at Indy? Or not race at Indy? It's not that complicated"
              -Eddie Cheever

Comment

I thought it was funny, If Wheldon were getting married a gift would of been shoe certificates....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaaveh
                  I've got a hunch that Danica has thicker skin and more of a sense of humor than 95% of the folks that post on TF...

...just a hunch though.
                  I am seriously offended by that implication and will beat you severly about the head and chest the next time I see you!!! :mad:
                  We flipped our finger to the King of England
                  Stole our country from the Indians
                  With god on our side and guns in our hands
                  We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by step33T
                    I am seriously offended by that implication and will beat you severly about the head and chest the next time I see you!!! :mad:
                    I take it you assumed you were in the 95%?
                    -Kaaveh
                    http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny, the Rice and Carpenter ones were kinda lame IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by step33T
                        Works for Danica and Jaques.
                        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

If I read it here or on any other web site I would probably snicker at it. However to have it on the "official" web wite of the IRL I find a little out of place.

It also seems to take a swipe at series sponsor Target. :mad:

Outlaw

Comment

Personally, I thought it was funny...but maybe I have a warped sense of humor

Comment

Just found it and read it. Those of you who took offense, nothing personal, but GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

If anything's offensive about it, it's just not funny. But insulting to anyone? Come on.
                              "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                              --Danny Noonan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X