Just got my tickets in the mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my tickets in the mail

Paddock Box 24, Row T, Seats 1 2 and 3. Is it MAY yet?

Best picture yet on them. it has Helio raising the milk (what advertisement) wearing the Borg Warner wreath with pictures of him on the fence and the Borg Warner trophy in the background. They're also stiffer than usual.
    He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan:
    <STRONG>They're also stiffer than usual.</STRONG>
    Sounds like you are too.
    "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Got mine today also...no upgrade for me.

This is the first year that my seats have not moved at all.

North Vista sec 27 Row P

I am now close the NW vista, I wonder how long until I actually make it in...

Comment

Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

I also received the infamous blue envelope today.

South Vista, Sec 19, HH !!! (For me that's a huge move)

This is better than any Christmas present...looks like the scalpers just lost a loyal customer. Thanks IMS!!

Comment

got mine today tower terrace section 66 rowLL. Does anyone know if there are actual pits here. I was right at pit entrance last year and had no pits in front of us.

Comment

mharter- go to the Features page here, and check out the interactive map. There is a little plug-in to load the first time. Once you're in, you can "zoom in" on the stands- hover the cursor over a section, and it will pop-up the stand, row, and seat designations.

Comment

Got mine today too - quite a bit earlier than last year.

The same Stand G seats have been in my family since the early '50's.
                #BCForever

Comment

posted by doitagain,

mharter- go to the Features page here, and check out the interactive map. There is a little plug-in to load the first time. Once you're in, you can "zoom in" on the stands- hover the cursor over a section, and it will pop-up the stand, row, and seat designations.
                  What is the name of the plug-in need to download ?
                  "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
                  - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Comment

I got mine today as well with my last upgrade. Since 1996 I have taken these 4 seats from the bleachers inside turn two, to section 9 row H of the N.E. Vista. My other seats have been at the top of section 10 in the N.E.Vista ever since they built it. Now I have great seats for the day when I'm too old to climb all the way to the top.
                    Rick
                    God speed!

Comment

I didn't get mine today
                      When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
                      - Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by mharter:
                        <STRONG>got mine today tower terrace section 66 rowLL. Does anyone know if there are actual pits here. I was right at pit entrance last year and had no pits in front of us.</STRONG>
                        I got mine today as well with no upgrade.
                        We are in TT sect 53 ee,ff.(ll must be very close to the top!)
                        There are pits infront of us but they do not got too much futher to the north.
                        If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

Does anyone know the plugin to find your seats on the features area?

Comment

I didn't get my tickets today, I must have received that upgrade I've been requesting.

Comment

I can't wait to check my mail now tomorrow (I guess today) and I was already scheduled for only 1/2 a day!!! I better go to bed so my tickets come sooner!!

Freakin' in PA

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X