Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISH TV reports....

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4056712

Well, I guess we all will get to see if Danny lies to his girlfriend or not, eh...

Comment

I'd stay as close to Nicole as possible. If she's in Indy, I stay in the IndyCar series. If she's in Daytona, I go to NASCAR. If she moved to Europe, I'd go to F1. ETC. Nicole is as all around pretty as they come. When she and Angela Buchman are on the same newscast, I don't know who won or what the weather will be like the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pillow talk...
        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Interesting that it doesn't exactly say "IRL".
          ...---...

Comment

I can hardly beleive this. "Cheep" Floyd Gannassi actually spending money, naw can't be. Gotta be a Honda announcement with this one, but then, who pays for Dixon? Probably gonna be Dapper Dan and Jack Lazier in 2006.
            ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
              I can hardly beleive this.

I can't believe this isn't being seriously jumped upon in this forum!!
              ...---...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Chiszar
                I can't believe this isn't being seriously jumped upon in this forum!!
                It's been rather difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff around here the last couple of days!

Comment

Looks like Dan will have to get used to a Panoz.
                  Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

ESPN reports that Jamie McMurray has been released from his contract for 2006, anyone else think maybe WISH is mixed up and hes going to that car in NASCAR!?!
                    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4233/kiawp.jpg
                    Peters Motorsports Designs
                    Web - http://www.petersmotorsports.com
                    Twitter- @petersmtrsprts

Comment

Originally posted by aowzone
                      ESPN reports that Jamie McMurray has been released from his contract for 2006, anyone else think maybe WISH is mixed up and hes going to that car in NASCAR!?!
                      er...has wheldon ever driven a car with a roof on it????

i cant believe they would give him a cup ride without some kind of experience

Comment

"ESPN reports that Jamie McMurray has been released from his contract for 2006, anyone else think maybe WISH is mixed up and hes going to that car in NASCAR!?!"

My take on that is if Chip did move Dan to Cup, then he would be in bad shape in the IRL. In other words, good luck with Honda. But maybe chip is leaving too. I doubt it.

We'll see.
                        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

McMurray is going to the Kurt Busch ride since he's going to Penske.
                          www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

zone, I guess noone saw the sarcasm in your post..

Comment

Originally posted by atlindycarfan
                              er...has wheldon ever driven a car with a roof on it????

i cant believe they would give him a cup ride without some kind of experience
                              Just for the Record.

"Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X