Ooh-rah for the 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh-rah for the 500

In the honor of my 500th post, can I hear a Ooh-rah from my fellow Marine mates for the Indianapolis 500.

ooh-rah

semper fi 500
    hey you dang woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!

Comment

Originally posted by CircleFan
      In the honor of my 500th post, can I hear a Ooh-rah from my fellow Marine mates for the Indianapolis 500.
      Ooh-rah Marine.............

Got a birthday coming soon you know...............

Semper Fi................
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Not that it means much coming from a civillian, but ooh-rah to all our Marines and other armed service personell.

Uhhhhhhh, just saw the movie "Doom" and the classic line from the film is "Semper Fi, deleted deleted." (use your inagination) Please explain "Semper Fi" for those of us who don't now what it means.
        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
          Ooh-rah Marine.............

Got a birthday coming soon you know...............

Semper Fi................
          Hoo-rah!

Nov. 10th! Tun Tavern!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
            Not that it means much coming from a civillian, but ooh-rah to all our Marines and other armed service personell.

Uhhhhhhh, just saw the movie "Doom" and the classic line from the film is "Semper Fi, deleted deleted." (use your inagination) Please explain "Semper Fi" for those of us who don't now what it means.

"Semper Fidelis" - "Always Faithful" - The Marine Corp motto...words every marine lives by...or should.

Comment

Originally posted by USMarine2041
              "Semper Fidelis" - "Always Faithful" - The Marine Corp motto...words every marine lives by...or should.
              Semper Fidelis is Latin for " Always Faithfull" and like USMarine2041 says EVERY MARINE should live by the motto of The Corps.............
              SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Thanks guys. Now the line in the movie makes alot more sense.
                "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Ooh-rah!!!!!
                  "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X