Wheldon to eat tenderloin sandwich...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheldon to eat tenderloin sandwich...

...for dinner with potato salad and a Red Bull!

"But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
    the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
    -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

I KNEW IT! Media Boy is RIGHT now and then.....

"We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

He better not put that malt vinegar in the potato salad!! Phheeewwww!
      "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics

Being a Brit, he'll probably eat the tenderloin samich with a knife and fork....and the fork will be in his left hand!
        Rick
        God speed!

Comment

NAAHHH.... Weldon only eats at St Elmo's...

Bet he likes the shrimp cocktail....
          ZOOOM
          "Doc, just set them fingers sose I can hold the wheel"
          James Hurtubise, June, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Jones
            Being a Brit, he'll probably eat the tenderloin samich with a knife and fork....and the fork will be in his left hand!
            Rick
            You don't have to be a Brit to eat like that. Every time I travel to Indiana on business I am usually with some other Minnesotans. I insist lunch be at a pub with pork tenderloins. I convince them to try them and then they embarrass me when the eat them with a knife and fork.
            Davydd (Anglicized Welsh name for David...that's all)
            Certified BPT Taster Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
            Long lost Speedway Sparkplug thrashing about in the deep woods of Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics

Well, I didn't want to mention it....but here goes. u know that guy who is a friend of the Lowes delivery driver (formerly of Menards)?...his friend who lives in Columbus and has frequented the Dairy Queen there says he saw Dan in Knaw Bone eating a Tenderloin with Channel 8 crew in tow.....

Just tellin' ya what I heard.

Comment

I think that Carp will go to the Speedway Jam this coming year as the drummer.
                The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X