Wheldon to Blackhawks!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheldon to Blackhawks!!!!!!!!

Here's the latest rumor... straight from the nethor regions of Robin Millers Backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dan Wheldon, Indy 500 winner, IRL CHAMPION, ALL AROUND NEET GUY is going to be driving the ZAMBONI for THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!
    He has been negotiating behind Tony George's back... He has been seen at the famous Polish stand on the DAN RYAN expressway less than 2 (count'em, two!) miles from the new Chicago Stadium!!!!!!!!
    What else can we be expected to believe!!!!
    He has been rumored to have been testing on Tuesdays between 6:45 AM and 7:00 AM. Why else would he be needing a POLISH at 8 in the morning?????????????????
    WE are all DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZOOOM
    "Doc, just set them fingers sose I can hold the wheel"
    James Hurtubise, June, 1964

At least he'll still be going in circles.
    Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

And after hockey season, DW will drive a riding [email protected] Park (OK, so it's REALLY Cellular Field, but who in the heck calls it THAT ) because he wants to stay with a winning team!

Plus, he's signed an all-exclusive rights contract to design a new line of White Sox/World Series, including an exclusive, state-of-the-art line of footwear!

Comment

Originally posted by Zooom
        Here's the latest rumor... straight from the nethor regions of Robin Millers Backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Dan Wheldon, Indy 500 winner, IRL CHAMPION, ALL AROUND NEET GUY is going to be driving the ZAMBONI for THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!
        He has been negotiating behind Tony George's back... He has been seen at the famous Polish stand on the DAN RYAN expressway less than 2 (count'em, two!) miles from the new Chicago Stadium!!!!!!!!
        What else can we be expected to believe!!!!
        He has been rumored to have been testing on Tuesdays between 6:45 AM and 7:00 AM. Why else would he be needing a POLISH at 8 in the morning?????????????????
        WE are all DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ZOOOM
        Here come the Hawks the mighty Blackhawks... Wouldn't it be great if the Bears, Sox, Hawks and Bulls all won their respective championships this year ?!?!

Comment

At least he'll still be going in circles.
          With sponsorship from Canadian Tire, no less!

Comment

Originally posted by Chitownfan
            Here come the Hawks the mighty Blackhawks... Wouldn't it be great if the Bears, Sox, Hawks and Bulls all won their respective championships this year ?!?!
            that would be super fantastic considering i hate the cubs! That would really show those cubs fans that they root for a suck A#% team!
            New York Football Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Comment

So he could clear the ice in, what... 15 seconds?
              "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

My brother is really PO'd. Two years ago he won a sweepstakes in which he won two tickets to a Blackhawks game. To top off the prize, he got to ride on the Zamboni between periods. He had a ball waving to all the fans. Especially one section of kids who cheered every time he went by.

To think, my brother could have been Dan Weldon's riding mechanic.

Comment

The thing about Zamboni's...they are ALWAYS loose in the turns.

Comment

So what is TCGR doing with Zambonis?
                    ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                      So he could clear the ice in, what... 15 seconds?

And his donuts would certainly be easier on the tyres.
                      ...---...

Comment

Originally posted by Chitownfan
                        From a Colts, Blues and Pacers fan...NO

Comment

<sigh>
                          I remember when Chicago had a professional hockey team.

...the good ol' days.
                          "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                            So what is TCGR doing with Zambonis?
                            Getting something faster than this year's Toyota's?

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniRacer
                              <sigh>
                              I remember when Chicago had a professional hockey team.

...the good ol' days.
                              Chicago still has a professional hockey team.

They're just located in Rosemont.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X