Wheldon is not leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheldon is not leaving

Wheldon is staying in the IRL....i have the same amount of proof that he is staying....that all of you have that he is leaving....NONE.....wow speedtv said that.....did anyone realize that Robin Miller wrote that??? sure it sounds like a possibility....but we still dont know for sure.......Wheldon is staying...he is my favorite along side Giaffone....and he loves the IRL too much

so lets try being possitive for a few moments
    In loving memory of three of the best!

-Scott Brayton
    -Tony Renna
    -Dan Wheldon

Youre right, Autosport is British for "Robin Miller"

Comment

Originally posted by Gasoline Alley
      Wheldon is staying in the IRL....i have the same amount of proof that he is staying....that all of you have that he is leaving....NONE.....wow speedtv said that.....did anyone realize that Robin Miller wrote that??? sure it sounds like a possibility....but we still dont know for sure.......Wheldon is staying...he is my favorite along side Giaffone....and he loves the IRL too much

so lets try being possitive for a few moments
      C'mon guys, the fact that this guy says Wheldon is his favorite driver is proof enough for me that he's staying...
      -Kaaveh
      http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

Comment

Should I stay or should I go? As the song lyrics state. Anybody guess the artist? song title?
          Don't forget that later in the song comes this telling song lyric - "If I stay, there will be trouble!"

Comment

song

should I stay or should I go by the Clash
            I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

"If I go there will be trouble...An' if I stay it will be double"
              Eff LBD!

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Racer
                Should I stay or should I go?....Anybody guess the artist?...
                Dan Aykroyd in "My Stepmother is an Alien", singing an old Jimmy Durante song.

roach

Comment

Originally posted by stnkypete
                  Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.
                  I'm up the Creek without a paddle...
                  "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Rock on, Jason.

Did you catch "This indecision's bugging me." I agree. Make up your mind already. have you adopted and fallen in love with America, or are you out of here?

Or, how about "Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be?" Since he doesn't know himself, he sho' 'nuf can't tell us. America's idol? 2nd banana to a tiny girl racer? Future F1 star? England's next F1 star? Ask me if I care?

Comment

Dan Wheldon is actually the Barstow Kid and even he really doesn't know if he staying or going.

He may get SBC or Ameritech to sponsor him and run under the name Wolley Segap!!!

Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
                      It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

Comment

Why did Dan request the #1 for next season?
                        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X