Barnhardt in Autosportradio this tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnhardt in Autosportradio this tuesday

Brian Barnhardt is Don's guest on autosportradio 2005 this tuesday at 7PM EST tune in or come by and watch at McGilvery's at 30th & High School Rd in Speedway.

I am so sorry that I live out of town. That ought ot be an interesting program provided the questioning goes in-depth about the state of the series and such.
    Have attended: Indy 500 (34), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (4), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Originally posted by damilt
      I am so sorry that I live out of town. That ought ot be an interesting program provided the questioning goes in-depth about the state of the series and such.
      Check the link. You can listen on-line
      It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

While the host of this show is a nice guy, they are sponsored by the IRL. I doubt id BB will get grilled, per se. Should still be an interesting show, though.
        You Can Have Anything You Want In Life...You Just Can't Have Everything

Comment

bump....

any reports?
          "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X