Stayin' or leaving Poll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayin' or leaving Poll?

In order to be a plannin' whether ta leave the lights on, please indicate whether you be a plannin' to stay or if'n your commencin' to pull up roots and hightail it outta these here parts .....

one vote per customer please ....

I got roots here - I'sa plannin' to stay & sit here a spell
    67.20%
    I got the itch to skeedaddle - I'ma hightailin' it outta here
    8.60%
    I pick that there thing about them front engines
    10.75%
    Vote "H" for President
    13.44%

Where's the poll to cast the vote? I'm stayin'

Man, I leave a couple of hours to buy a couple of suits, and all (you know what) breaks lose. That's what I get for temporarily leaving my 'puter.

Comment

Originally posted by cleanupcrew
      In order to be a plannin' whether ta leave the lights on
      I'm a stayin.

Speaking of leaving "the lights on", if you say you are leaving, best logout before lurkin here.

I seen one feller sez he's a-leavin but his green light's been a-glowin all afternoon!

Comment

O.K. I'm dense. Let's not all applaud my revelation, but what is the "h" factor? I've seen it a few times and wonder if it applies to my vote.

Comment

In general: h= or "I don't really care".

h

...---...

Comment

Thanks, now I can vote.

Comment

Why would anyone want to leave? I'm staying.
              Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

CUC--YOU of all people DIDN'T choose the "Show how members voted" option?!
                "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                --Danny Noonan

Comment

Forgot "The Clash" option for those sitting and rocking back and forth trying to decide, too.

Comment

I'm staying, but I reserve the right to B&M about how I'm leaving.
                    It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

Staying, turning the thermostat down at night but ready to throw one log on the fire and aim another square at the next knucklehead.
                      "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                      "They're criminals"
                      "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

"I got nowhere else to go!"

Comment

You mean I still have a choice? Wooo Hooo!
                          "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Sorry Doc... nothing's changed, CUC just forgot the "Put me in the same boat Doc Austin is always in" option.

Me? well it's fall and the 2005 racing season is toast so it `bout time for me to pull up stakes until the spring thaw when I can come back to these parts... so that's why I picked "I got the itch to skeedaddle - I'ma hightailin' it outta here" but I'll be back and hopefully still have the right to post as Whosyer-Sparkplug.

BTW my boss likes the new condensed schedule... thinks 2006 might be a bumper year for me getting work done...

I think it's best to allow him that illusion as long as possible.

So until a week or two before Homestead... C'Ya!

Y'all be here when I come back.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                            I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Chiszar
                              In general: h= or "I don't really care".
                              Actually, more accurately, it means that a particular post isn't worthy of a response.
                              "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                              the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                              -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X