Indy 500 Video Tapes - $5.00 each!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy 500 Video Tapes - $5.00 each!

I see that the IMS on-line store has a sale on VHS Indy 500 race highlight tapes.

I am ordering mine.

http://store.indianapolismotorspeedw...n=collectibles

i would buy some if i knew there wasnt a pertection code on them so i could put them onto dvd for my own personal use.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Most of the older ones are the same thing as ESPN's Legends of the Brickyard and Speedvision's Indy 500 The Classics. Except when they showed them on television, they sometimes had to cut a few minutes out to fit the commercials and the 30-minute time slot. Plus the TV versions had host introductions, which were sometimes rather useless.

But if you don't have those, $5 is a fine price.

Anyone remember this....

Doctorindy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Doctorindy
          Most of the older ones are the same thing as ESPN's Legends of the Brickyard and Speedvision's Indy 500 The Classics. Except when they showed them on television, they sometimes had to cut a few minutes out to fit the commercials and the 30-minute time slot. Plus the TV versions had host introductions, which were sometimes rather useless.

But if you don't have those, $5 is a fine price.

Anyone remember this....

Yep, what was nice is we would get those legends of the brickyard shows thru the entire month of May. The last few years they have crowded them into the day before the race, when I am at the track and wandering around, not in front of the TV.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X