Suggestion for Panther Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Panther Racing

This year wasn't a bad year for Panther, but wasn't the best.

Scheckter was leading quite a number of races this year, and a couple times they showed three way displays of the pit stops by the various teams (I'm going to make up numbers, but it was something like this) Say Kanaan was 8.9s, Then Hornish would be 9.5s, and Scheckter would be 9.9 or 10.2 or something. The lead he had entering was a 3rd place exit. Texas it was very noticeable. He passed the same people like three and four times before finally winning.

And someone find out how Kanaan is soo darn quick on restarts!

If Panther can get there pit stops to AGR's speed, then you will see a title or two.

Go Scheckter in '06!
    "If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." - Mark Twain

I have noticed this too when Buddy ran races for them.

But I do think Panther will be a contender in 06

Comment

"And someone find out how Kanaan is soo darn quick on restarts!"

When TK is starting way back....AGR tells other teams TK will be coming through on the high side like a tornado.

His line is counter-intuitive.

TK is fabulous on cold tires

TK has huge cahunas.

And, though you can't win a race in the 1st corner, the very begining of a race is by FAAAAR the best time to pick up positions, especially when the first 12-14 in front are significantly slower.

--

The United States Army Times http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html

Comment

he also jumped the restart after the foyt spin at Richmond.. i saw it with my own eyes..
        "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Paff
          he also jumped the restart after the foyt spin at Richmond.. i saw it with my own eyes..
          You may have seen it, but Brian didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brantoc
            This year wasn't a bad year for Panther, but wasn't the best.

Scheckter was leading quite a number of races this year, and a couple times they showed three way displays of the pit stops by the various teams (I'm going to make up numbers, but it was something like this) Say Kanaan was 8.9s, Then Hornish would be 9.5s, and Scheckter would be 9.9 or 10.2 or something. The lead he had entering was a 3rd place exit. Texas it was very noticeable. He passed the same people like three and four times before finally winning.

And someone find out how Kanaan is soo darn quick on restarts!

If Panther can get there pit stops to AGR's speed, then you will see a title or two.

Go Scheckter in '06!
            the way it works is this way... panthers pits are always back in the middle while agr are at pit exit ... agr just kept an eye on the leaders and whether full tanks or not released them before tomas, etal got to pit exit
            http://thepurginglutheran.wordpress.com/

http://thegatwickview.tumblr.com/

http://thepurginglutheran.tumblr.com/

Comment

Maybe the rules need to be changed so pits are assigned according to qualification results.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                You may have seen it, but Brian didn't.
                Brian doesn't seem to see much of the chopping, blocking and swerving that's going on either.
                "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
                  Brian doesn't seem to see much of the chopping, blocking and swerving that's going on either.
                  You kind of wonder if any of them see it. I know Tony C saw what was happening with Glock and Oriol and called it. Other than that, I suppose if they didn't see the rest of the stuff, was it really blocking, chopping and swerving? Maybe to some of us,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X