No announcement yet.

Toca: Race Driver 3 put the engines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toca: Race Driver 3 put the engines...

Toca Race Driver 3 put the damn engines back in front!

Check-out the photos at www.codemasters.com

http://www.codemasters.com/games/?gameid=1752

Toca

look at this

Jason
    I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Buellboy
      Toca Race Driver 3 put the damn engines back in front!

Check-out the photos at www.codemasters.com

http://www.codemasters.com/games/?gameid=1752
      are you talking about the indy cars? because, i have looked at a few photos. Maybe i am missing something?
      The River Witch by D. Paul Cooley. Available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/River-Witch-Pa...e=UTF8&s=books

Comment

Maybe he meant this one......

Comment

Nope. Still in back here ...

I ain't quiet, everybody else is too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by CARTer

Still not sure on that one. His engine gets in front of him quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by CARTer

Wow! I thought that was an actual photo at first. I sure can't wait to get that game.
              If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

Obviously a totally unrealistic sim. 4oyt on a road course?
                "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
                  An IRL race with full grandstands?
                  "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by LorenzoBandini
                    An IRL race with full grandstands?
                    Probably taken from a magazine.
                    "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                      look at this

Jason
                      I think on the Lotus 49 the round tubing is for the front rad.

great images though...

Comment

This comes out Tuesday February 21, I will ge grabbing one for the XBOX
                        "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
                        - Eddie Sachs."

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
                          No, it's actually very realistic. What you can't tell from looking at the "photo" is that young Quatro has just spun and is looking at the leaders about to pass him on either side.

"I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

I've managed to get hold of a copy early, and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the oval racing. On normal the opposition are pathetic - you can leave the field standing from the first corner. On hard they're not much better - I had to use a custom difficulty of 110% before I was stuck mid pack and struggling to progress. I'm guessing that about 105% might be a decent challenge. The cars handle a little nicer than in the IndyCar Series 2005 game - lots more grip and less on edge.

The "indycar series" consists of Gateway, Dover, Indy and Nashville - WTF? in other words. The cars are all from 2004, I think, with Giaffone (sp) and a Foyt in the field. They've added Danica in there, but about a third of the field are made up names and paint schemes. Oh, there are only 20 cars at Indy, they start in two rows of ten, and the speeds are just silly - 250mph+ on the straights, 220mph+ in the corners.

Looking on the bright side, you can set your number of laps to anything up to 200 for indy... erm... and... well, I cant really add too many more positives thus far. Maybe I'll warm to it.

Bottom line: if you're expexting to see a full ICS season, you're going to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                              No, it's actually very realistic. What you can't tell from looking at the "photo" is that young Quatro has just spun and is looking at the leaders about to pass him on either side.

Probably because he's using a speedway package on a road course...
                              Tony Johns
                              PopOffValve.com - a greasy tenderloin of IndyCar goodness!
                              "DON'T THINK TRITE!" - The Unions (Miss ya, Earl.)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X