X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Music

click "play" lower right

18,500 rpms
    "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

That's too funny...good to see those V10s are good for something these days...
    -Kaaveh
    http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

Thats awesome!
      "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

LOL that is great!

Comment

Some poor computer nerd has way too much time on his hands.
          ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
            Some poor computer nerd has way too much time on his hands.

I doubt the "poor" part since the Renault engineers created it themselves.
            "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

thats great!
              "If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." - Mark Twain

Comment

I use to live in Detroit. I'll never forget the sound of the Matra V12 echoing though the downtown area during practice that first year they held the race. Better than a vintage Les Paul though a tube Marshall amp w/ the angled front cab.

Comment

Originally posted by tcsparky
                  I use to live in Detroit. I'll never forget the sound of the Matra V12 echoing though the downtown area during practice that first year they held the race. Better than a vintage Les Paul though a tube Marshall amp w/ the angled front cab.
                  better?

That's like rating a redhead over a blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOff
                    better?

That's like rating a redhead over a blonde.
                    Wow! your right! A redhead on top of a blonde. Oh wait... an SWR Redhead over a blonde Fender tweed amp... hmmm. Hey! maybe Kyle Petty and Kenny Brack could do an album together. Carp could play drums, right? Ashley could be in the music video. God I hate the off season. I want racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Download the screensaver, it's cool..............

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X