Comment to Track Forum from Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment to Track Forum from Jamie

Jamie read the "Crown Jewel" thread and thanks everyone for the nice comments. She also defended her knees and, having perused her website's photo gallery (www.jamielittle.net), I wholeheartely agree. They are flawless.

She indicated that she's not registered on the Forum (something we must change) and passes along the following to our esteemed forum:

". . . I say hello and I am very honored they are talking about me....and YES,
    I'm signed up for 2006!

See you then!

Jamie"

Let the rejoicing begin!

She's HOT
    If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

Jesus Saves! Passes to Noah.....He shoots, he scores!

Comment

[QUOTE=Cant_hit_apex]Jamie read the "Crown Jewel" thread and thanks everyone for the nice comments. She also defended her knees and, having perused her website's photo gallery (www.jamielittle.net), I wholeheartely agree. They are flawless. QUOTE]

Great. Hope she forgets before May.

Comment

Jamie does a very good job on those IRL telecasts. She's a good interviewer and fits right in. I'm glad to read that she'll be back. She adds a nice blend of natural enthusiasm and a very pleasant personality. In a word, warmth.....

...to go with being "hot."

Comment

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lionel-richie/83873.html
          Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Dear Ms. Little,

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Sincerely,
            S. Pigeon
            "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
            --Danny Noonan

Comment

Originally posted by Cant_hit_apex
              Jamie read the "Crown Jewel" thread and thanks everyone for the nice comments. She also defended her knees and, having perused her website's photo gallery (www.jamielittle.net), I wholeheartely agree. They are flawless.

She indicated that she's not registered on the Forum (something we must change) and passes along the following to our esteemed forum:

". . . I say hello and I am very honored they are talking about me....and YES,
              I'm signed up for 2006!

See you then!

Jamie"

Let the rejoicing begin!
              Oh, that's just great, Jamie... encourage these goofballs and they'll never leave you alone!
              "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Ok she's signed up for 2006!

Now, let's sign Jenkins, Punch, Kernan, Priestly & Cheever

if eddies too busy running his team, Put Greg Ray back in the booth.
                Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

I heard that she's coming to the BIG 5th anniversary blowout of Camp and Brew

http://harm.net
                  http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

06 outlook just got MUCH better .

Thanks for the update and Im really looking forward to May now.
                    The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by damilt
                      Ok she's signed up for 2006!

Now, let's sign Jenkins, Punch, Kernan, Priestly & Cheever

if eddies too busy running his team, Put Greg Ray back in the booth.

Don't forget the Gasman!

Comment

tell Jamie if she is in need of a date.. let me know..

Comment

I dont know why people made the mistake of focusing on her knees, especially when she's got such well sculpted legs. Clearly a woman who uses them for something more than standing around in heels.

But I suppose people can find anything to nit pick round heyah...

Comment

Originally posted by Rossfeld
                            I dont know why people made the mistake of focusing on her knees, especially when she's got such well sculpted...
                            not where I thought you were going
                            Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
                            Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

Im just lucky legs managed to fit on the same line in the reply

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X