• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daly Joins Ed Carpenter Racing Full-Time In 2022

Oh come on, deserves its own thread

https://racer.com/2022/01/14/ecr-con...turn-for-daly/

And look how cool thiat car is.

FJEVl4lXoAIWLz-.jpg

I wish I had 1/18 models of all the air force liveries, though. 1/64, even. The only one I have is the 1/64 orange "Glamorous Glennis".
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Congrats to Conor getting a full time ride. Nice car. There is one thing though... The mullet has to be cut off once and for all.

Comment

I agree, seriously.
      "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Even though Daly wouldn't have been my choice for the seat he did what he had to do and that was make connection and bring in the sponsors and got it done. Glad for him and I hope this season will go a lot better then the one's in the past.
        "In IndyCar, no one makes money. It's just great, pure racing." - Sebastien Bourdais

Comment

Daly has 80 races under his belt, and 64 times has been outside the top 10.

Comment

Now he gets to run for more Top 10s. I'm all for it.

Comment

I like Conor Daly, mullet and all
              "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Having a stable ride and a two year deal in a decent team should help improve results, but the field is also stronger than it’s probanly ever been top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Unzerdog View Post
                  I like Conor Daly, mullet and all
                  My favorite young gun is Colton Herta, but damn, that boy needs a haircut!

Comment

He’s a rocker in a band so he gets a pass.

Comment

I hope Bitnile actually pays them and nobody ends up with any indictments. Being old school, I don’t understand investing in smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post

My favorite young gun is Colton Herta, but damn, that boy needs a haircut!
                        Colton is my personal favorite driver as well. I really like Conor's personality.
                        "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by race chaser View Post
                          I hope Bitnile actually pays them and nobody ends up with any indictments. Being old school, I don’t understand investing in smoke and mirrors.
                          As long as they invest in the team I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by race chaser View Post
                            Come on, who wouldn't love to see a sequel to Wolf of Wall Street with somebody playing a hot shot driver with a mullet?
                            "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Conor Daly is certainly a threat at Indy. I like the guy, glad to see him land a full time ride again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X