Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call - Road America - Who’s Joining Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call - Road America - Who’s Joining Me?

Hello, everyone. Not to take away focus from the excitement at Detroit this weekend, but the time has come for my annual Roll Call post. Who of you will be joining me at America’s National Park of Speed?

If you’re in the area, certainly stop by for a cool beverage, on the house, so to speak. Inside Turn 1, technically near “Turn” 2 (which isn’t a real turn in my book), you’ll find our posse in sites #1133- #1135. Look for the IMS-related signage.

Hope to see you there!

GHF

I'll be back for my second year in a row. Fortunate to have credentials this time around. If anyone is needing a photographer for the weekend, please DM me!
    Twitter: @Chad200
    Web: www.OpenWheel.wordpress.com
    Photos: www.ChadSmithPhotos.com

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I won’t be there for the weekend, but currently am planning to be there race day.

Comment

I'll be there!
          Proud fan of Helio Castroneves - 4 TIME INDIANAPOLIS 500 Winner 🏆

Comment

Yes.
            Exercise caution: The race gang will be zooming around in a 6-seater cart this year.
            We usually need 2 carts
            Last edited by goner; 06-11-2021, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Me, me, me!

Comment

Will be there Thurs-Sun!

Comment

I'm trying to make it Friday or Saturday. I work Sunday though.

If you see a shorter Asian guy with a blue Ford Cosworth pit crew shirt on - that's me. :P
                  "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

Originally posted by goner View Post
                    Yes.
                    Exercise caution: The race gang will be zooming around in a 6-seater cart this year.
                    We usually need 2 carts
                    Perhaps we can organize a cart drag race for braggin’ rights one evening.

Comment

Some of those are dogs, I’ll see if my crew can get it sorted out.
                      We had two one year. One was really slow. One of the guys at the rental yard said it’s usually this thing, made a quick adjustment and all was good.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X