2021 Indy 500 ticket reassignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Indy 500 ticket reassignment

Has anyone received their ticket reassignment? My account says nothing. No history or request info. Just curious.
    www.fairtax.org

Originally posted by devowood View Post
    Has anyone received their ticket reassignment? My account says nothing. No history or request info. Just curious.
    yes, everyone here has, but they've not posted it b/c they want to keep it secret.
    "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

Not yet
      There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

I don't know my seats but I did receive an email on April 30th saying my tickets have been mailed

Comment

I’ve logged in at least 5 times a day😂😂 still waiting.

Comment

Nothing yet showing on my account, no e-mail, phone call.
            I was notified earlier that I was given four of my usual six tickets, with the option to request two more, which I did by the deadline.
            The IMS website says they are continuing to reallocate tickets.
            Hopefully they’ll let folks know soon as it’s difficult to plan our group’s roster and itinerary, not knowing the status of the requested two tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBrad View Post
              I don't know my seats but I did receive an email on April 30th saying my tickets have been mailed
              My email was for the GMR Grand Prix, not 500.
              It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

No contact from the Speedway for me. I requested all 4 tickets for us. My dad and sister are coming in from Florida. Hope to find out soon so they can finalize travel plans.
                www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by midtown View Post

The green envelope arrived in the mail on Saturday. We are also still waiting on news about whether we we get the tickets we had to request.

I called last Friday and politely asked how soon fans will know if they will get the additional requested tickets. The person who I spoke to said we should know something over the weekend or early this week so hopefully we will know in the next day or two.

Comment

It looks like IMS.com is down.

Comment

I have not been contacted by IMS at all since purchasing our tix.
                      I did see the charge posted to my CC though.
                      ...---...

Comment

Originally posted by midtown View Post

Thanks, I just checked mine event though I don't go and thankfully mine was for the 500
                        Your 105th Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge tickets have been mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.

Please open the envelope upon receipt to verify the contents and review your 2022 reorder form.

If you have any questions or if we can be of additional assistance, please call the IMS Ticket Office Monday through Friday (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET) at 317-492-6700 or 800-822-4639. You may also contact us via email at [email protected].

Comment

Got my tickets in the mail today. Same stand (SE Vista) section and row, but moved a couple of seats down. Tickets are a bit different also, not as many sections , no tear off sections like rain check or Gatemans Stub.

Comment

Originally posted by IRLFAN View Post
                            Got my tickets in the mail today. Same stand (SE Vista) section and row, but moved a couple of seats down.
                            Does your ticket assignment now appear on your IMS account, or is your Order History still unavailable?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post

Does your ticket assignment now appear on your IMS account, or is your Order History still unavailable?
                              Still unavailable. I assume the reassignment, minor as it is, is only for this year, unless COVID rears it's ugly head again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X