Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrucci to RLL for the 500

HyVee as sponsor

love this move. he'll be in a competitive car with the defending champs.

Comment

Yeah, I like this news. He hasn’t been making any waves at all in NASCAR.
      "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
      "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
      "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Great, I look forward to seeing him race.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick500 View Post
          i don't normally chime in, but i'm compelled to disagree with this take. he has 3 top 15 finishes in 4 starts, with no experience ever racing anything but a kart, a midget, or an open wheel formula car, and no opportunities for testing or practice, running at the end in all 4 races, and doing so for a team with a total of 16 Xfinity series starts (12 prior to Ferrucci) and 3 top 15 finishes
          Last edited by D Byrd; 04-05-2021, 03:54 PM.
          Twitter: @ByrdRacing
          Facebook: facebook.com/jonathanbyrdsracing
          YouTube: youtube.jonathanbyrdsracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by D Byrd View Post

i don't normally chime in, but i'm compelled to disagree with this take. he has 3 top 15 finishes in 4 starts, with no experience ever racing anything but a kart or an open wheel formula car, and no opportunities for testing or practice, running at the end in all 4 races, and doing so for a team with a total of 16 Xfinity series starts (12 prior to Ferrucci) and 3 top 15 finishes
            Completely agree. Santino has been actually quite impressive with his initial foray into NASCAR. I miss him in Indycar, but wish him well. He's been fun to watch charge through the pack at the races.

Comment

His name is FERRUCCI
              "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Since Sam Hunt got Brandon Gdovic to take Ferrucci's place at Martinsville this Friday evening, that probably means Santino will participate at the Indy 500 open test this Thursday and Friday.

Comment

He’s got a chance in the ride
                  "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Stick500 View Post
                    Oh he was making waves in NASCAR. Waves of repairing tore up equipment and waves of apologies through the NASCAR garages.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Tap View Post

Oh he was making waves in NASCAR. Waves of repairing tore up equipment and waves of apologies through the NASCAR garages.
                      Snort. He's finished every race. Show me the waves of "tore up" equipment." Show me a link to the "waves of apologies."

Comment

Originally posted by Shake speare View Post

Snort. He's finished every race. Show me the waves of "tore up" equipment." Show me a link to the "waves of apologies."
                        I'm not a Ferrucci fan by any stretch, but yeah. He's run four races and finished on the lead lap in three of them. The statement about "tore up equipment" is at odds with reality so far.
                        The Ayn Rand of Indycar

No one had to badge the Offy.

Crapping all over threads since 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Tap View Post

What did he tear up?

I like this news that he is back in indycar. Far better than being a H-ass ( as those announcing britisher clowns say) driver.
                          No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
                            His name is FERRUCCI
                            Santino Ferrucci

Comment

Originally posted by Pole Day View Post

Santino Ferrucci
                              Nah.
                              Sandy Ferrari.
                              "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                              “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                              "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X