McLaren Aiming to Turn IndyCar's Big 3 into a Big 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLaren Aiming to Turn IndyCar's Big 3 into a Big 4

Sam Schmidt believes Arrow McLaren SP-Chevrolet can join Chip Ganassi Racing, Team Penske and Andretti Autosport in the top echelon of the NTT IndyCar Series in 2020.

Agree pretty much with this article. However, to be one of the teams to join the upper echelon in IndyCar, one has to be strong for 3 years at minimum to make 3 a 4.
    No signature required

Comment

Great to read that they are serious about things
      "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

While I expect results to change, the team is still winless with McLaren involved, and SPM's 3 wins since 2015 belong to the guy they fired a year ago.
        "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
          While I expect results to change, the team is still winless with McLaren involved, and SPM's 3 wins since 2015 belong to the guy they fired a year ago.
          O'Ward performed better than Hinchcliffe did in the same ride.
          "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X