Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IndyCar, Get Tom Brady to be Grand Marshal at St Pete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndyCar, Get Tom Brady to be Grand Marshal at St Pete!

Tom Brady tweeted yesterday that he is looking for things to do for the next 5 months. Alexander Rossi and Graham Rahal suggested he be the Grand Marshal at the Grand Prix of St Pete.

IndyCar / NBC need to make this happen. It would be great publicity, and I am sure he would love it along with a Mario 2-seater ride.

He should also be the Honorary Starter at Indy.

If IndyCar / NBC wants better ratings, they need to do this, as well as build up driver personalities and rivalries, not the same, old staid generic race marketing.

https://twitter.com/AlexanderRossi/s...517062657?s=20

I don't know much about the NFL, but isn't he basically like the most-hated sportsball guy in America right now?
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury View Post
      I don't know much about the NFL, but isn't he basically like the most-hated sportsball guy in America right now?
      Is he? I've never heard that.
      "The track will choose who's going to win."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Rossi has already asked to stay at his crib.
        Center Grove Trojans
        2008 5A Football State Champs
        2015 6A Football State Champs
        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Not at all. I am sure there are some people who don’t like him from his time with New England, but I think with his latest win with Tampa at 43 that most people really admire him.

In any event, he could actually move ratings / add some cache to IndyCar.

Comment

My guess is Tom will be playing quite a bit of golf at Seminole Club in the offseason, which is just around the corner from me. He joined there after signing with Tampa Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by airborn View Post

Not at all. I am sure there are some people who don’t like him from his time with New England, but I think with his latest win with Tampa at 43 that most people really admire him.
              You can be both the most loved and the most hated at the same time. Lebron certainly is.

In any event, he could actually move ratings / add some cache to IndyCar.
              Only if we get drunk Tom Brady.

Center Grove Trojans
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Well, he is considered a God in the Tampa bay area. I really don't care about an alcohol infused party or tossing the Super Bowl trophy between boats, and this from a Wisconsinite who was brought up and lived through the revere Lombardi ethos. He's the best choice to increase local ticket purchases. I'll be there with my grandson and his SO. See you there.

Comment

YOu aint gone to find many COlts fans that liek him.

Comment

TB would be a great choice for TB GP.
                    Hated or loved....he would 'move the meter'.
                    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Seems right up Gronk's alley.
                      It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Hell no. Indycar is still very Indycentric and he has stolen Super Bowls that should have gone to the Colts.

Comment

No he hasn't.
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by Greg McCormack View Post
                            Hell no. Indycar is still very Indycentric and he has stolen Super Bowls that should have gone to the Colts.
                            Well Indy stole the Colts.. Brady simply was a better QB than Peyton
                            "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

man I think that changed with this years SB championship

I’ve been a Peyton Manning fan since he was in high school so I’ve always pulled against Brady

but after what he accomplished this year You gotta take your hat off to him

it’s pretty amazing
                              "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X