• Justin Timberlake

Part owner of the Nashville race.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Well...that's cool. I hope that means we'll see him holding a concert during race weekend.
    "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

I saw him the other night in 'Palmer,' he was very, very good. The kid has a future in dramatic roles.

Comment

https://speedsport.com/indy/indycar-...nership-group/

BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

WEll I hop that doesnt mean there will be a wardrobe malfunction then. CAn you amagione if that happend to CHip?

Comment

hahahahaha
            Center Grove Trojans
            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

BUt maybe he will bring in new viewers. LIke the OLympics bump, or like when INdy hosted teh SUper BOwl in 2012. Or like when HElio was the best dancer.

Comment

I hope he slaps William Rast banners everywhere. #bringbackthejeans
                http://tuckgraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigIrlFan View Post
                  BUt maybe he will bring in new viewers. LIke the OLympics bump, or like when INdy hosted teh SUper BOwl in 2012. Or like when HElio was the best dancer.

hahahahaha
                  Center Grove Trojans
                  2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans

Comment

Originally posted by saidhead View Post
                    I hope he slaps William Rast banners everywhere. #bringbackthejeans
                    YOu check how egspensive those are? MAn oh man they aint for teh INdyCAr crowd.

Comment

But hey they won the Indy 500 one year.

Comment

You know what's crazy? When the GP's twitter posted the face shots of the new people involved, I didn't even notice former Indycar driver Stanton Barrett on there...
                        http://tuckgraphics.com

Comment

To stick with the music theme, Justin Marks is on that list and he just added Pit Bull as a partner in his Nascar team. Scott Borchetta was one of the original owners and is heavily involved in racing (Big Machine Vodka has been on IndyCars and I think some prior sponsorships of musical acts with Ganassi?). On the Music City GP Board you have Kix Brooks and John Oates.
                          There are also a lot of local sports, business and even government interests involved. They posted a video last week of Vince Neil cruising around the course area in his Ferrari. This is why I have confidence in the GP, even with potential impact of pandemic this year. It truly will be an event, not just a race, and a fun weekend in Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by VtOpenWheel View Post
                            To stick with the music theme, Justin Marks is on that list and he just added Pit Bull as a partner in his Nascar team. Scott Borchetta was one of the original owners and is heavily involved in racing (Big Machine Vodka has been on IndyCars and I think some prior sponsorships of musical acts with Ganassi?). On the Music City GP Board you have Kix Brooks and John Oates.
                            There are also a lot of local sports, business and even government interests involved. They posted a video last week of Vince Neil cruising around the course area in his Ferrari. This is why I have confidence in the GP, even with potential impact of pandemic this year. It truly will be an event, not just a race, and a fun weekend in Nashville.
                            Former Indy LIghts racer Vince Neil???

Any chance they could get Vince, Jason Priestly, Patrick Dempsey, Malcolm in the Middle, and Caitlyn Jenner all in some old Miatas and have at it on the weekend.
                            I got my money on Caitlyn putting Patrick or Vince in the river.

"Don't believe the hype!"

Comment

I did not know that. 5 points, must have been a ride buyer

A Celebrity race would be a fun addition, although they might not want them going over the bridge for exactly that reason Would have to use a Nissan around here though.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X