Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest on Zanardi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Latest on Zanardi

    https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/..._nq3SmeLvUVM_Y
    I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

  • #2
    Other than him being closer to home not too much info but still praying for a guy who has gone thru more than anyone should have had to.

    Comment


    • #3
      Basically getting a Michael Schumacher vibe here from these updates.
      " You just don't know what Indy means " Little Al

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 1969FIRST500 View Post
        Other than him being closer to home not too much info but still praying for a guy who has gone thru more than anyone should have had to.
        I was/am an Alessandro fan and know I'll get static for the following: I'm not cold and uncaring but I do separate emotion from reality. AZ knew the risks he was taking and made the decisions he made. No one "had to" overcook the pit exit road nor train on the open road as he did; they were decisions that he made. When voluntarily participating in risky endeavors, sometimes you get bit

        "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

        jimclark

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bill Cosby View Post
          Basically getting a Michael Schumacher vibe here from these updates.
          You're not the only one.
          I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by debdrake View Post

            You're not the only one.
            I agree, very concerned about Alex's future. 😥

            Comment


            • #7
              Just to set the record straight, Alex was competing in an organized race during his latest injury, not during training. One would expect a wheelchair competition to be a fairly low-risk gamble.
              "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
              "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
              "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stick500 View Post
                Just to set the record straight, Alex was competing in an organized race during his latest injury, not during training. One would expect a wheelchair competition to be a fairly low-risk gamble.
                You would think. Running a race with oncoming auto traffic on the other side of cones is madness.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joeremi View Post

                  You would think. Running a race with oncoming auto traffic on the other side of cones is madness.
                  I still can't believe that BS was permitted. There's just no excuse for that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChampCarRay View Post

                    I still can't believe that BS was permitted. There's just no excuse for that.
                    Is there any chance the person who laid out the course and didnt close it to traffic can be charged preferably up the wazoo? How about who hit him? it would be nice if they could be screwed because of actions. Thats just my emotion.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bill Cosby View Post
                      Basically getting a Michael Schumacher vibe here from these updates.
                      Michael Schumacher's son Mick will race in F-1 next year for Haas.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jonewfan View Post

                        Is there any chance the person who laid out the course and didnt close it to traffic can be charged preferably up the wazoo? How about who hit him? it would be nice if they could be screwed because of actions. Thats just my emotion.
                        By all accounts the guy who hit him had no chance at all to avoid him. They were quick to say he had no blame.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There has already been an investigation. It was not a race it was more of a tour by a handbike club. They were using the road just like any bicycle. Zanardi found himself going to fast on a sharp downhill curve and flipped into the other lane..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jim Wilke View Post

                            Michael Schumacher's son Mick will race in F-1 next year for Haas.
                            Having what to do with Zabnardi....???

                            Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post

                            By all accounts the guy who hit him had no chance at all to avoid him. They were quick to say he had no blame.
                            Noone hit Zanardi.....he crossed over and hit the truck.....
                            "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

                            jimclark

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jimclark View Post

                              Having what to do with Zabnardi....???
                              Begging your pardon, I was responding to a post that mentioned Schumacher.

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X