Shop Tour ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Tour ?'s

Question out there to you guys on the inside. How are teams about giving fans that stop by a tour ? Specifically I was wondering about Penske. I live just outside Reading and see the shop all the time driving down 422. I've always thought about stopping by and now that they switched to the IRL I want to even more. Just wondering.

Is it May yet ?

Where do you live at Crew Chief? I live between Ephrata and Blue Ball and am possibly looking for riders to split costs on the way to a certain place on a certain holiday w/e in May.

Chad

Comment

I think you could get a tour of the PDM shop in Indy. Just show up with an order for Girl Scout cookies and ask for Mike Crawford.
      I've got sources. I used to know a T-Shirt vendor at the Phoenix track.

Comment

Originally posted by IRL Freak:
        <STRONG>Where do you live at Crew Chief? I live between Ephrata and Blue Ball and am possibly looking for riders to split costs on the way to a certain place on a certain holiday w/e in May.

Chad</STRONG>
        Chad, I live just outside Fleetwood, we'll be doing Indy but we just do it as a long weekend. Leave Saturday morning, drive to Dayton OH, stay overnight, drive a couple hours into the race on Sunday then back to the hotel, and home on Monday. How long do you go for ? Not sure how many we have going this year by I can check with my dad and find out (he's retired and has more time to plan this stuff) and see if we have any empty seats.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

IRL Freak,
          Are you feeling okay? Anybody who would quote me, of all people, in their signature can't be entirely healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by indymotors:
            <STRONG>I think you could get a tour of the PDM shop in Indy. Just show up with an order for Girl Scout cookies and ask for Mike Crawford. </STRONG>
            Or just show up as a Girl Scout
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I took my boy around indy to look at some cars, and about every shop I went to welcomed us with no problems.
              Panther racing was probably the best, and my boys favorite car.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X