X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosenqvist to AMSP

https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/n...en-sp/4891529/

What

Might be a sign NTT isn’t on the car moving forward.

Comment

orrrrrr. the 10 becomes the 48, with TK on the ovals?
      Silly Season scorecard and Where are the Indy 500 winning cars! http://inrd.gotdns.com/indystuff/

Comment

Called it
        "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeJo View Post
          Called it
          Just saw this after I quoted you in the other thread. I had some intel that he hadn't signed yet but not necessarily because of SPAM

Comment

I want to understand this......did Chip not offer a contract? I thought Felix and Marcus were the future at Ganassi. Can’t see Dixon doing this much longer. Who’s driving for Ganassi in 2-3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by NIF View Post

Just saw this after I quoted you in the other thread. I had some intel that he hadn't signed yet but not necessarily because of SPAM
              Does your intel know if its for a 3rd car or is he taking over Askews ride? I honestly thought the AMSP was a longshot
              "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeJo View Post

Does your intel know if its for a 3rd car or is he taking over Askews ride? I honestly thought the AMSP was a longshot
                My source had to do with a low-ball offer by Chip l. That's all I heard. I kinda think that the whole Spam thing came about after Felix did like his offer. Either way that makes for another strong team (on paper anyhow). Curious to see what happens with the 10

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloves99 View Post
                  I want to understand this......did Chip not offer a contract? I thought Felix and Marcus were the future at Ganassi. Can’t see Dixon doing this much longer. Who’s driving for Ganassi in 2-3 years?
                  Ever since Dario's retirement when it comes to driver the only solid thing about Ganassi Racing is Dixon himself

TK, Chilton, Jones, Kimball, Briscoe, and now Rosenqvist have all joined and left Chip since that time. It's almost Dale Coyne like once you think about it.
                  "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post

Ever since Dario's retirement when it comes to driver the only solid thing about Ganassi Racing is Dixon himself

TK, Chilton, Jones, Kimball, Briscoe, and now Rosenqvist have all joined and left Chip since that time. It's almost Dale Coyne like once you think about it.
                    About four years ago a few of us were talking about exactly that. If you were a driver with money then Coyne would have been the better option. Having said that, the 10 car is a solid program, just overshadowed by the greatness that Dixon is.

Rahal was strong at Ganassi, his poor showing was more due to race strategy conflicts at the time.

Comment

Give credit to Masher at Motorsport.com for breaking story before others. 👍🏼

Comment

....bet there is another surprise coming

Comment

This is big news. I wondered if Felix Rosenqvist might be moving on next year, but I didn’t expect it to be to Arrow McLaren SP.

It sounds like the #10 Ganassi car will become the #48 with Jimmie Johnson on the road/street courses and Tony Kanaan on the ovals. My guess is that NTT will be the sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by CGR Reader View Post
                            ....bet there is another surprise coming
                            I'm listening. Do tell.

Comment

Santino to the 10 car, would be my guess.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X