• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog-ring
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs:
    <STRONG>

hey dog, somehow I just knew you would get a kick out of this story. Did ya look at the pics? Do ya think they got the full effect of boot camp? </STRONG>
    You don't get the full effect untill you sign the " I Do " line dvs
    Pretty cool though especially Rensi's comment about being a trained killer now I hope Joe has something going there!

Leave a comment:

• dvs
    replied
    Originally posted by dog-ring:
    <STRONG>

</STRONG>
    hey dog, somehow I just knew you would get a kick out of this story. Did ya look at the pics? Do ya think they got the full effect of boot camp?

Leave a comment:

• dog-ring
    replied
    Originally posted by manson:
    <STRONG>I can picture a USMC sponsored car screaming down the mainstraight at Indy right now. That would be cool... red... gold trim... Semper Fi on the side pods!</STRONG>

Leave a comment:

• manson
    replied
    I can picture a USMC sponsored car screaming down the mainstraight at Indy right now. That would be cool... red... gold trim... Semper Fi on the side pods!

Leave a comment:

• dvs
    started a topic reference to Truscelli in Tennessean story

reference to Truscelli in Tennessean story

In todays Tennessean newspaper there is a story about motorsports folks training with Marine recruits. About 3/4 of the way through the story they mention that Joe Truscelli is one of the folks participating. I guess he's out there looking hard for sponsorship Be sure to click on the slideshow icon at the top right of the story, here is the link, http://tennessean.com/sports/motorsp...nt_ID=12639207

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X