Musical Chairs: Who's left standing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical Chairs: Who's left standing?

With the good seats going fast and lots of drivers available, who do you think will be left holding the bag?

If I had my preferance, it would go like this:

Scheckter in Cheever 2nd
    Ray stays in Kelley 2nd (EDS steps up spons.)
    Unser in Panther 2nd (Worldcom sponsorship)
    Buddy Rice in Hemelgarn 2nd or Cheever IPS
    Kruseman in PDM

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

don't think I'd make any changes racemind.

Comment

The only problem with the second scenerio is I thought I read the other day that EDS is in financial trouble?

"But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
      the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
      -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Is Ward official with Ganassi for the full IRL season? If TG is contributing anything toward Al Jr. then a contribution on Al's behalf to Ganassi might bring Ganassi to the IRL as two car team this year and at the same time justify Ganassi's entry into the Leaders Circle program.
        When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
        - Jack Handey

Comment

I'm totally for Corey Kruzman getting a ride with PDM. I love to see everyone pleased with a WOO/USAC guy coming up to the bigs. It'd be REALLY neat if PDM showed up with some quick cars too.

Al Jr. needs to land somewhere. Diz seems to have alot of support on these boards. Diz was running away with the Indianapolis 500, had a half a lap on the field, and his car broke down underneath him. Diz deserves GOOD equipment. He is gettin shafted. I concur with everyones thoughts on Diz, I just can't EVEN understand Little Al's dilema. Good lord.
          "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

Since this is musical chairs, my guess would be that Ray gets a chair before Diz does. Nothing against Dismore as a person.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
            "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I hope Airton Dare lands an IRL ride.

Comment

WG, I read the other day that EDS had just landed a big big contract. And I can't remember for sure, but I thought the article indicated that they were already in pretty good shape. I guess I better go see if I can find the source again. I've been wrong before.
                Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X