NHRA on rpm2night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA on rpm2night

I'm not here to start another endless thread of how the IRL is diss-ed by rpm2night. I want to keep it positive & constructive.

I thought last nights NHRA coverage with Mike Dunn was a great template for what IRL coverage could be on rpm2night. Dunn provided insite and information, got fans of the series excited about the next event and may have encouraged those who don't normally cheack out the NHRA to do so next time.

(...and there wasn't a need to bring in Shirley Muldoney, for example, at the end to bag on the NHRA for things that happened 7 years ago.)

I think this is the kind of coverage the IRL fans have been looking for. The facts about the sport, a little bit of video and no attitude, presented by a credible personality.

Now I know there are some who will not be satisfied until rpm2night becomes IRL2night, however, I think the majority of IRL fans would be happy to see IRL reporting done in a straight up manner... not in the way that it is currently done.

I am a fan of rpm2night, and I will watch every chance I get. I would rather have a daily motorsports program that is good but could be better than no daily motorsports show at all.
    "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Excellente, Lorenzo!
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Amen! anybody but the Sonny and Cher of open wheel.

Comment

thanks. we'll see what happens when the season opens. like i said on another thread, i should know something by next week about the possibility of another irl analyst.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk:
          <STRONG>thanks. we'll see what happens when the season opens. like i said on another thread, i should know something by next week about the possibility of another irl analyst.</STRONG>
          Very John
          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X