Team Cheever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Cheever

They got www.teamcheever.com back up, but skip the Flash. Too slow.

Two suggestions:

1. Add the Red Bull logo'd merchandise sooner rather than later. My birthday is in March.

2. Add something to the sidepods, even if it's an 'Murican flag. Or the word 'Defender.'

Do they have a button to turn off the sound cause I didn't want my mute on when I was at the site so I had to close the browser before even viewing most of it cause of the music. If they don't have a off switch. I think it should have one. But other than that cool. My mom with MS would say that the bouncing around word of Cheever on the main page would make her dizzy and she doesn't really like html pages all the time that is why I mention it.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: jrandrew00 ]

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
      <STRONG>Do they have a button to turn off the sound cause I didn't want my mute on when I was at the site so I had to close the browser before even viewing most of it cause of the music. If they don't have a off switch. I think it should have one.</STRONG>
      There are some very inconspicuous volume buttons in the upper left hand corner. I didn't even notice them at first.

Comment

I second both of Defenders suggestions!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X