No announcement yet.

Lindy Thackston has stage 3 cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was always impressed with her IndyCar reporting and analysis.
    "We are all speeding toward our deaths at 60 minutes an hour." Sid Collins on Race Day, 1964

Comment

Just saw on her FB she just woke up, as she was in a coma since June 22nd.

Comment

Good that she's awake. Scary that she was in a coma.
        Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

She was always my all time favorite Indycar reporter! I hope she recovers quickly and gets back to her family.

Comment

Originally posted by dakinca View Post
            Just saw on her FB she just woke up, as she was in a coma since June 22nd.
            Saw that pic and she looked amazingly good given what has happened. Let's hope that is a predictor of full recovery.
            Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Wishing her all the best...

Comment

Lindy Thackston

@lindythackston
                My PET scan last week came back cancer-free! These are my really amazing oncologists, Dr Birhiray and Dr Leagre. I’m still in chemo, but this has been the best news I’ve gotten in a year! #colorectalcancer
                Center Grove Trojans
                2008 5A Football State Champs
                2015 6A Football State Champs
                2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post

Lindy Thackston

@lindythackston
                  My PET scan last week came back cancer-free! These are my really amazing oncologists, Dr Birhiray and Dr Leagre. I’m still in chemo, but this has been the best news I’ve gotten in a year! #colorectalcancer
                  Awesome news!
                  "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector View Post

Lindy Thackston

@lindythackston
                    GOD BLESS!! that's excellent news!

Comment

👍🙏👏👏
                      "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                      “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                      "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

Great news and wish full health!
                        And don't forget the heat!

Comment

YAY!
                          "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X