Lindy Thackston has stage 3 cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindy Thackston has stage 3 cancer

She said on twitter that it has not spread and she is beginning six weeks of chemo.

Thoughts and prayers for Lindy. Get better soon!
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Fight hard Lindy!!!
    RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

That's sad. I hope she pulls through. Did she say what kind of cancer?

Comment

Ugh, Cancer can get bent

Hope she is able to recover, a good friend of ours just got the all clear from Stage 3 Ovarian cancer after close to 2 years but other stories are not so lucky, hope Lindy gets a similar outcome to our friend Claudine

Comment

colorectal cancer, poor Lindy, get well soon
          "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Get well soon Lindy!!
            There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

that's terrible news...especially for someone so young.
              "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

I just went through cancer treatmants........HPV started squamous cell carcinoma in right tonsil, went to right lymph nodes in neck and right 3rd rib. After 44 radiation treatments and 7 chemotherapy, my PET scan came back great last week. Another scan in august.....it’s a battle, I lost 38 lbs, taste, strength, etc.

went back to work last week. Getting stronger, endurance. Great doctors and team, a positive outlook, determination and support all added up to help me.

Comment

Prayers for Lindy
                  Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

She seems so young. I believe traditionally it strikes older people. It pays to have colonoscopy if a history in family.

Comment

TeamFoyt: Hang in there, you've hopefully been through the worst. God Speed as you go forward.

Comment

Lindy's winsomeness has never failed to brighten my day. I hope my sincere wishes for a full and complete recovery might do the same for her.
                        Tibi Fumus Obsidio Septum Doro

Comment

Wishing Lindy and TeamFoyt positive thoughts for recovery.
                          And don't forget the heat!

Comment

A good friend got this one, also Stage 3, when she was 40. She's three years cancer free now and climbing mountains, Lindy can beat this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeremi View Post
                              A good friend got this one, also Stage 3, when she was 40. She's three years cancer free now and climbing mountains, Lindy can beat this.
                              Lindy WILL beat this this. Praying for a full and complete recovery for her.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X