OT: 2 Marines Fall Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: 2 Marines Fall Today

Let's remember these 2, and the other 5 Marines today in our prayers. Semper Fi, dog.
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc...ash/index.html
    http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Well since no one else has responded I guess I must take the lead. The Marines who were injured (i.e. broken fingers, lacerated pelvices, amnesia, etc...) are being listed as stable! It's telling how time is able to heal, but at the same time it's depressing!

Best Wishes to the Devil Dogs who are kicking a$$ and taking names!
    http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Comment

Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Please say a prayer for their families. May god bless them.
        God Bless America's Soldiers

Comment

I certainly was proud that the NFL honored our men & women in uniform with their ads during the playoffs. They were very uplifting!
          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Too many times the men and women who fight for our country are lost without so much as a thank you or an appreciative gesture. What we enjoy (and sometimes over-indulge in)today are defended by some very brave men and women who risk life and limb so that the rest of us can surf the net in peace.

May God comfort the families and friends of these two defenders of freedom.
            "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

While saying some prayers for these two, lets also say some for the others out there in uniform (and not) helping to battle the demented forms of terrorists and all others who would harm our country and people.

Comment

MCAS Miramar has been hit hard. 9 souls in one week. I have a close freind who owns a store in the PX mall on the base and he said the mood is really tense on base since so many of the bases planes are in Afghanistan.

I am sure that you remember Miramar from the movie Top Gun. A few years ago the Top Gun school moved to Fallon, Nevada. Miramar became a Marine Corps Air Station and the
                F-18's Moved in from the closed MCAS El Toro.Then they spent a half a billion dollars to move the helicoptors down from Tustin, a few miles north of El Toro.

They contemplated moving the F-18's to Fallon but they did not have the range to get to the practice areas over the ocean and back. The F-14's can fly from northern Nevada to off Mexico and back without refueling.

There you have it.

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: wynnspeed ]

Comment

SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                  " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X