No announcement yet.

COTA live testing thread,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm growing accustomed to the aeroscreen, and for the record, I agree that it -- or something like it -- is a necessity....but from a frontal (or mostly-frontal) view, I'm still seeing this:

h510-0392.png

Comment

Originally posted by CrankShaft View Post

Yes if the pole sitter jumps the start and is leading 500 yards before the start/finish line, you are correct it will.
      497 1/2 yards😏

Comment

I'm really enjoying TK on commentary. Lots of insights, presented in an entertaining manner.

Comment

Surprised to see they are within a second of IndyCar track record on such a damp day, with almost 4 hours stil to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MM658 View Post
            I'm really enjoying TK on commentary. Lots of insights, presented in an entertaining manner.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsRDG View Post
              Surprised to see they are within a second of IndyCar track record on such a damp day, with almost 4 hours stil to go.
              Pato now 1/2 sec of off official IndyCar track record.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsRDG View Post

Pato now 1/2 sec of off official IndyCar track record.
                The fastest speed I found from last year's qualifying was 1:45.4542 (Rosenqvist Q2)

Fastest speed today as of now (Pato at 3:25pm Eastern Time) - 1:49.5176

Comment

Originally posted by bennybigb View Post
                  Maybe the TV Broadcast will only show the cars from the side and from the back. That's how I prefer to look at my wife, and it works.
                  🤣🤣
                  You sir, are the winner of TF today!
                  "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

I know I read it somewhere but I can’t find it, I am on the INDYCAR app and trying to watch the video live and it keeps kicking me out of the app, anybody else experiencing this or Know what the solution is?

Comment

Does this direct YouTube link work for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-oeYnrIisQ

Comment

Yes it does! Thank you so much ) I know what I’ll be doing tonight LOL

Comment

EQnZcwqWsAAsAxl?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

McLaughlin looks to be the real deal.
                            "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

I know that Nasr doesn't have a lot of experience with the car and the team itself is probably new to him but not hitting the 1:40's after 50 laps. I guess it matters when he was driving as well but I find that alarming especially since he was only one of two drivers that stayed in the 1:50's.
                              "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

The conditions were way different from when Nasr ran than at the end of the day. He was 10th when he got out of the car, that's far more representative of how he ran than comparing his laps in poor conditions to drivers running on a much faster track later.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X