X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger sent me an email

92e487723c1863b0544060603d9c2e31.jpg

Dear Indianapolis Motor Speedway Fan,

We are excited to begin a new era at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) in 2020. On behalf of everyone at Penske Corporation, we look forward to carrying on the tradition of the legendary facility as the new stewards of IMS.

I want to thank you for your support of racing and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and I want you to know that we appreciate having you as our loyal fan.

You can expect to see a few changes in place at the Speedway this year as we are very focused on enhancing your experience at the track and making sure that the Indianapolis Motor Speedway continues to be one of the best entertainment venues in the world.

We look forward to seeing you soon at IMS during this exciting and historic year at the Racing Capital of the World.

Sincerely,

Roger Penske

I got mine, We Really are Special Jim!!!! It is a nice start.
    Is it May yet?
    Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Same here. Still no apology from nearly hitting me with his golf cart back in 2011.

Comment

I'll bet he'll clean and paint the place. And maybe make some upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by frodo13 View Post
          I got mine, We Really are Special Jim!!!! It is a nice start.
          It absolutely is. Roger is strong with the details.

Comment

Originally posted by LowRyter View Post
            I'll bet he'll clean and paint the place. And maybe make some upgrades.
            Ya' think?

"I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Jenna Fryer

@JennaFryer
              ·
              5h
              Word on the streets of Penskeana is The Captain is gonna attack the speedway bathrooms and take away your troughs. The content you come for...

Comment

Roger sent me a letter and a camera. I even kept the box he shipped it in.
                "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

20200106_230251.jpg
                  "Far better it is to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

20200106_230349.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vigo003 View Post
                        Same here. Still no apology from nearly hitting me with his golf cart back in 2011.
                        Perhaps you should reply to that email?
                        http://tuckgraphics.com

Comment

I see your email and raise you another

I got the Dear Indianapolis Motor Speedway Fan, must not have been able to spell my name

But I also got the one he sent via Indycar Nation

Dear INDYCAR Nation Member, missed the spelling on that one too
                          "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                          "They're criminals"
                          "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Mr. Penske sent mrs goner that nice letter too.
                            mrs goner and I refer to him as MISTER Penske BTW. When we were speaking to David Hobbs about the purchase over the Holidays Mr, Hobbs referred to him as “Mr. Penske”. We decided if that was how Mr. Hobbs would address him we would do the same.
                            Last edited by goner; 01-07-2020, 01:17 PM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

I think it great that Roger and his company are reaching out to the fan base.
                              And don't forget the heat!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X