Simona!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweaty Teddy View Post

I Googled "Haas F1 team headquarters UK" and came up with info of their Wikipedia page that indicates that their headquarters in in Kannapolis, NC, but that they have a second base of operations in Banbury, Oxfordshire
    The Banbury facility was formerly Manor Marussia before it collapsed...

Comment

• Originally posted by flatlander_48 View Post

No, #118 is my post. Your link takes you to #121...
      This forum removes posts from blocked users instead of just marking them as blocked, so the numbering is all screwed up.
      “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• https://www.trackforum.org/forum/mot...6-simona/page4

It begins with:

This should be interesting

Comment

https://www.trackforum.org/forum/mot...6-simona/page4

It begins with:

This should be interesting
          You mean this?

Originally posted by flatlander_48 View Post
          I guess it is a step in the right direction, though I'm not as familiar with Ferrari's driver development program as I am with Red Bull's. I like what Ford has done with Hailie Deegan; they identified her, signed her away from Toyota, and they are going to develop her, which I hope means team(s) she drives for will be properly supported. The team she will be driving for in ARCA next year is also switching from Toyota to Ford.
          “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The Banbury facility was formerly Manor Marussia before it collapsed...
            Haas has a manufacturing services facility in Banbury which opened in 1987. Or perhaps the company was founded in 1987, and later moved to the old Manor site.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X