2020 Indy 500 ticket upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Indy 500 ticket upgrades

Earliest I can remember it being posted. Check your ticket accounts.

No upgrade for me. B Penthouse will elude me for at least another year...
    "The track will choose who's going to win."

Tony Kanaan

Am I the only one to have their ticket status updated??

Tony Kanaan

Comment

No update yet for me.
      -'92

Comment

Looks like mine are "Assigned." Didn't ask for upgrades this year.
        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Looks like no third ticket for me again this year
          I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Anyone get an upgrade?

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Mine are assigned. No upgrade. When I checked Monday, they still weren't assigned. Must've just happened.

2020 will be my 10th year.
              Last edited by apollo8fan; 09-05-2019, 02:34 PM. Reason: Changed to 10th year.

Comment

Question for everyone. I get two sets of three tickets. I ask to get one set as close to the other. We are three rows apart. I always write my request on the online ticket request. When I review the order I never see my comments. Should I call the ticket office and ask. Or is the request seen by the ticket office?

Comment

My renewal/upgrade request was processed this year on 8/9/19, last year on 8/20/2018 and two years ago on 10/9/17. Yes, I am an Indianapolis 500 addict as obvious by tracking this information. My 4 A Penthouse tickets were moved from Box 10 to Box 2 in a very low row. Get the shade about 20 minutes after the green flag right at the head of the grid. Just fine tuning things now with 35 years seniority. Race day is only 269 days away. Check out my twitter Indianapolis 500 countdown by following NDCar on Twitter.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I didn't get any email but I just checked my account and they did they did exactly what I asked: get me higher and/or closer to the aisle. I got both: two rows higher and from went from seat 10 (in the exact middle of the row) to seat 5 pretty close to the aisle. Very happy!

Comment

Only 5 years seniority, but no update to my account yet.

edit: last year's was posted on 9/25/18 for those curious.

Comment

I was told that E Penthouse had 100% renewal and B Penthouse had 100% renewal for all non-obstructed view seats. However, there are many obstructed view seats which are open. I also heard the max seniority is 66 years with many close to it. I'm in the middle of B Penthouse six rows up and i'm surrounded on all sides by 45+ years seniority. I'm under the impression we're seeing children and grandchildren requesting upgrades on behalf of the original ticket holder. I guess that's not a bad thing. Strong traditions have been built at IMS since 1909.
                        "These boys on the track ask no quarter and they give none. If they succeed, they're a hero and if they fail, they tried." -Sid Collins

Comment

Also, best way to get an upgrade processed is to call the IMS ticket office. Tell them what you're interested in doing and they'll help you phrase your request or outright inform you that tickets to the Moon would be easier to get. Either way, it's helpful.
                          "These boys on the track ask no quarter and they give none. If they succeed, they're a hero and if they fail, they tried." -Sid Collins

Comment

Should the call to the ticket office be on Memorial Day Monday? Seems they might be rather busy that day.

Comment

Still nothing yet. Im lower level Paddock in S28 Row KK. Requested to get closer to the S/F line at around the same row height.
                              RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X