X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daly driving 5th car for Andretti at Laguna Seca

https://racer.com/2019/08/08/andrett...tent=home-hero

Another Domestique for Rossi.

Pretty cool how they did the announcement. Glad to see him get the ride.

Comment

Will say that car is pretty slick. Good for him.
      Round and round they go, no one knows who will win... that's one of the biggest thrills of the sport. <><

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwinkle View Post
        Another Domestique for Rossi.
        Any counter move by El Capitan? Helio and Monty? Junior Cindric in the jam car?
        Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnation View Post

Any counter move by El Capitan? Helio and Monty? Junior Cindric in the jam car?
          Paul Menard in a 2nd Menard car
          "We let bygones be under the bridge..." AJ Foyt

Comment

Menard in the Menard car would be interesting (love the car colors!)

Maybe he'd pull Paul Tracy from the booth to be a blocker? I bet he still has some speed and it would be interesting to see.

In all seriousness though, what is stopping Penske from putting in one of his Acura drivers?
            Last edited by brad.nky; 08-12-2019, 09:08 AM.
            Round and round they go, no one knows who will win... that's one of the biggest thrills of the sport. <><

Comment

That’s fantastic! Three field fillers for team Andretti. Let the blocking for Rossi begin.

Comment

Aside from helping Rossi, I was hoping the USAF would step up and sponsor him for either the Pocono or Gateway race. Give him another shot on an oval.

Comment

Originally posted by brad.nky View Post
                  Menard in the Menard car would be interesting (love the car colors!)

Maybe he'd pull Paul Tracy from the booth to be a blocker? I be he still has some speed and it would be interesting to see.

In all seriousness though, what is stopping Penske from putting in one of his Acura drivers?
                  They'd better get Dallara to make an XXL version of their tub.

Comment

This is more of a "thank you; please consider coming back with us in 2020" then anything else.

Good for Conor, but I don't think it has anything to do with Rossi and his championship hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by aeros71 View Post
                      Aside from helping Rossi, I was hoping the USAF would step up and sponsor him for either the Pocono or Gateway race. Give him another shot on an oval.
                      I may be wrong, but I believe he is in the Gallagher car for those ones

Comment

Originally posted by brad.nky View Post
                        The fact that Honda pays them all might be an impediment, and that the contracts for some of them probably prohibit them from driving a Penske Indycar.

Comment

Originally posted by CGFRacer View Post

I may be wrong, but I believe he is in the Gallagher car for those ones
                          Hasn't been confirmed, but Kimball is in for Pocono and Laguna Seca, leaving Gateway and Portland open for the 31 car.
                          "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwinkle View Post

The fact that Honda pays them all might be an impediment, and that the contracts for some of them probably prohibit them from driving a Penske Indycar.
                            Very true. Would not mind seeing some of them in there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post

Hasn't been confirmed, but Kimball is in for Pocono and Laguna Seca, leaving Gateway and Portland open for the 31 car.
                              Just confimed, Daly in the Gallagher car for Pocono and Gateway
                              "We let bygones be under the bridge..." AJ Foyt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X