Clear All

• Toronto Race Thread

Lineup.

http://www.imscdn.com/indycar_media/...s-official.pdf

==

Sato-Bourdais thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPSLqxRKmw

==

Looking forward to seeing how Rossi tries to distance himself from Newgarden.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how Newgarden tries to distance himself from Rossi.

And how Sato will enrage Bourdais.

Comment

I don't like seeing Sato and Seabass scrap- two of my favorite drivers!
        "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
        "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
        "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Any members at the track today?
          "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
          ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Beautiful day at the track

Comment

Originally posted by Argosrule View Post
              Beautiful day at the track
              No rain and pleasant temps. Should be a good day! Enjoy.
              Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

For three weeks now we've had 6 Grandkids between 1 and 9 years of age here at the lake. Today
                the last 3 left. The Wife is at a baby shower and I have the race to watch with a stiff vodka/lemonade
                at my side. Ahhhhh!!

DROP THAT FLAG!
                ...---...

Comment

Toronto used be one of my favorite races. Lots of action - lots of unpredictability - lots of concrete canyons. Hoping for one of those classic races that I used to love.

Comment

Sportsnet is ruining Indycar in Canada

Comment

Rossi had wrist surgery

Comment

Is it on TV in Toronto? I thought they made a special arrangement for this race.

Comment

Great to see robert wickens at Toronto for the IndyCar race today

Comment

Just got in the door. Missed the prerace. Anything good?
                            "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Wickens flying in the NSX. Karli crapping her pants.
                              "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Working...
                              X