X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC dropped from my cable provider

who else just lost their NBC?

Is the station owned by Nexstar?
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

If you live close to the stations transmitter you can get it over the air (OTA) . Type in your address https://tvfool.com/
      Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

Comment

Yes Nexstar

Comment

contract dispute with AT&T over carriage/distribution fees. ... it's happened with most of our local network affiliates at one time or another.

Comment

NBC/NBCSN are still on here (Altice/Optimum in New Jersey).

Check if your NBC Sports app still works.

Comment

I lost my local NBC as well.
              Both sides blame the other but as I understand it, if a feed is provided to DTV (regardless of the state of business negotiations), it must be aired so it sounds like Nexstar is the one that pulled the plug.
              With one foot in the grave, and one foot on the pedal, I was born a Rebel.

Comment

The Nexstar dispute should have no effect on NBCSN on AT&T and DirecTV.

In Indy, WISH-TV 8 (formerly CBS, now independent) and I think channel 23 are affected by this.
                It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Get an antenna,put it on your roof, point it towards the transmitter and voila' , you will have your NBC back.
                  RIP Justin! WWJCD

Comment

I am not sure what your question is. Are you looking for a way to watch indycar programming live? If that is the case, then you should still be able to use the NBCsports app as long as you still have access to the NBCsports channel on your cable system.

If you don't know how to access the NBC sports app, I am sure one of us can help you. You've got the rest of the week to get up to speed, as it were.

Comment

I recently added a 30 dollar attic antenna for local stations, you definitely get a higher resolution picture with over the air compared to cable or streaming.
                      If your house is wired for cable, and you don't use cable any more, you can use that coax as an antenna feed to all your tv sets. The antenna works fine with a bunch of tvs connected to it, it my case 4. You can buy a cheap DVR (I got an Amazon Fire Recast) to record OTA shows.
                      Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

I only lost my ABC and I almost never watch that now.

Comment

I have DirecTV Now through AT&T but I still have all my NBC stuff. I think it's because I'm on a grandfathered plan, I got it a little over a year ago and a few months ago they sent an email saying their plans were changing and there would be fewer channels (I think all the Viacom channels got yanked) but I would still be able to keep my plan as long as I want it. So, lucky for me I guess.
                          If you make something idiot proof, the world will build a better idiot.

Comment

There must be a lot of contracts coming up. AT&T and Direct have both dumped the local ABC station because they can't come to an agreement. I imagine they do it this time of year so they can get things sorted before the fall tv season starts and people are livid about missing their shows.
                            I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

I’ve had DTV for almost 20 years and my Nexstar owned local NBC station is gone.
                              With one foot in the grave, and one foot on the pedal, I was born a Rebel.

Comment

Working...
                              X