Can we post pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we post pictures?

Since it the offseason and pretty slow except for arguing maybe we could have a post of everyones favorite picture that they have taken.

If the powers that be agree that it would be ok could someone tell me how to post a picture that I have scanned.

I have some cool pictures that I have taken over the years and would like for you guys to see thaem.

You must already have them on a web page and then link to them using the image button.

Comment

there are several around with web sites. Sometimes they volunter to post pictures for us. You have to send the pictures to them and that way they get a web address you could post.
      aXe
      Born Again Race Fan seen at
      www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Find just about any photo on the web. Right click and copy the address.

Use the image button and you're all set to post pictures like this:

Center Grove Trojans
        2008 5A Football State Champs
        2015 6A Football State Champs
        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

If they're pictures that you took, you can scan them and Yahoo lets you upload them to albums for free just like the recently deceased Photopoint used to do. Then use the image button as above to put in the Yahoo URL of the pic.

Comment

As they say more than one way to skin a cat. By the way the answer to how do you find that photo's address. Put the curser in any part of the picture you want and right click it.Them go to properties and there is the address. Right smack dab in the middle of that page. says something like URL address.
            aXe
            Born Again Race Fan seen at
            www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Originally posted by wynnspeed:
              <STRONG>everyones favorite picture that they have taken.</STRONG>
              At the 2001 USGP

"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X