Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post #59 updated per this tweet

https://twitter.com/indycaraldiaweb/...65332039491584
    Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Tracker moves here

TRACKER

ROP

King - complete
      Hanley - two phases
      O' Ward - still on first phase?

Refresher
      Karam - complete
      Kaiser - complete
      Davison - complete
      Mann - complete
      Last edited by thehairpin; 05-14-2019, 05:31 PM.
      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

Comment

It appears it will be a major victory if Dragon Speed/Hanley makes the field.
        All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

Rossi car looks very good, able to do what he wants with it, is able to follow cars close and carry speed off the turns to get a good run on the straights.
          World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

Do you think the drivers get Speedy Rewards points for every pit stop?
            "The track will choose who's going to win."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Servias Dali helmet was coolest

Comment

Motorsport.com reports that O'Ward was unable to complete his ROP due to another mech failure... What a team.., what a performance!
                Nastalgia & headache.

Comment

Originally posted by jp View Post
                  There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Capua View Post
                    These are the days I miss not living in Indy any longer. Practice days. And they got better as I got older. I was a design engineer at Detroit Diesel Allisons I had my pick of venders to spend my lunch break with over in the turn 2 V.I. P. suites. And that was back in the 80s when qualifying and speed still meant something.
                    Ditto...I was teaching/coaching football and living in Speedway...missed several years in the Spring coaching baseball when I would've loved being at the track....but on the occasion when I COULD get away, even those last couple of hours of practice were worth $5.00 back in the day. Love any excuse to hang out at the track.
                    KEEP POUNDIN' THE ROCK

Comment

• Fernando back on track

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

• Am I reading T/S right that there have been 39 cars take times? Or are there duplicates on there (apologies, don't have opportunity to check closely at this time).
                        BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakester View Post
                          Am I reading T/S right that there have been 39 cars take times? Or are there duplicates on there (apologies, don't have opportunity to check closely at this time).
                          Hinch drove all 4 Arrow SPM cars...
                          All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakester View Post
                            Am I reading T/S right that there have been 39 cars take times? Or are there duplicates on there (apologies, don't have opportunity to check closely at this time).
                            Hinch is listed on four different entries.
                            No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

• Will Power to 229.7

Comment

• Originally posted by jp View Post
                                Where do they keep their card?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X