2019 Indianapolis 500 - Practice Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullchat View Post

Open a new page or tab in the "incognito" mode, which disables all your extensions. If you can access NBC Gold that way then your Chromebook has an extension that is interfering with Gold.
    Doesn't work through that either. I just get the same black box with the words loading... in the upper left corner.

Comment

Originally posted by slompappy View Post
      I’m at the track

how come Lonzo isn’t doinv refresher right now?
      Did it during the test.
      "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

I’m at the track

how come Lonzo isn’t doinv refresher right now?
        I think they let him finish during veteran practice
        Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

King finished Phase 2
          Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post

Did it during the test.
            Didn’t complete it
            "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

Originally posted by penskefan4ever View Post

Have tried all that already, still can't get it on chromebook.
              NBC Sports has a support link where you can reach out to them for help. They are pretty responsive.
              "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Didn’t complete it
                They let him complete it during veteran practice.

Comment

Amlost 1/2 minute delay on nbc gold from indycars race info online

Comment

Is anyone tracking ROP/Refresher status? I tried but have too much other stuff on my plate

Comment

Went out there for a bit for the 11 to 1 practice. That was the most perfect weather ever.. 228 speeds. I like it.
                      Silly Season scorecard and Where are the Indy 500 winning cars! http://inrd.gotdns.com/indystuff/

Comment

Robin Miller just mentioned that next week IndyCar will unveil the new version of the windscreen and we will be impressed with what they came up with.
                        Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Sounds like Mann has completed refresher

Comment

tracker in post #59 updated as best I could

Is it me, or does it see they are being more secretive about progress this year?

Comment

Originally posted by zenglen View Post
                              Amlost 1/2 minute delay on nbc gold from indycars race info online
                              Welcome to live streaming. YoutubeTV, etc. all have delays.
                              "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

These are the days I miss not living in Indy any longer. Practice days. And they got better as I got older. I was a design engineer at Detroit Diesel Allisons I had my pick of venders to spend my lunch break with over in the turn 2 V.I. P. suites. And that was back in the 80s when qualifying and speed still meant something.

"Ooh woo, I'm a Rebel just for kicks, now
                                I been feeling it since 1966, now..."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X