Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Indianapolis 500 - Practice Day One

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
    Top 5 Indy 500 finishes....IMO hornish/andretti should've been on it.
    The only downer to Gold has been the Top 5 lists, they have been really questionable.

    The top 5 Indianapolis 500 finishes didn't have 1992 or 2006, but did have 1983. Simply bizarre.

    Comment


    • #62
      I will be there Friday!!!! Keep the seats warm for me!
      No signature required

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford View Post

        The only downer to Gold has been the Top 5 lists, they have been really questionable.

        The top 5 Indianapolis 500 finishes didn't have 1992 or 2006, but did have 1983. Simply bizarre.
        Wow

        Comment


        • #64
          The Andretti Curse list was mostly good, 1987, 1992, and 1981. 1995, and 2007? I'd have gone with 2006 and 1991.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
            The Andretti Curse list was mostly good, 1987, 1992, and 1981. 1995, and 2007? I'd have gone with 2006 and 1991.
            Could have added 1982, 1985, 1989

            Comment


            • #66
              my first gripe....put the speed chart up for the current session.
              "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

              "It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

              Comment


              • #67
                On appearance alone, the 81 team has the looks of a mediocre early era IRL team.

                Comment


                • #68
                  sorry about my ROP/Refresher tracker being behind, very busy day.
                  Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

                  INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

                  my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by penskefan4ever View Post
                    Got gold working on a laptop, seems it won't work on a chromebook. After it has worked on there all season so far till today. Anybody else have issues using gold on a chromebook?
                    I had issues in my Chrome browser. Worked fine on my phone and in the Edge browser. Turned out it was an ad blocker on chrome. Needed to disable it for the NBC site. Also make sure you're set up not to block 3rd party cookies and have flash enabled.
                    "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                      my first gripe....put the speed chart up for the current session.
                      I'd like a tracker of how far into ROP/Refresher each driver is.
                      Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

                      INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

                      my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
                        The Andretti Curse list was mostly good, 1987, 1992, and 1981. 1995, and 2007? I'd have gone with 2006 and 1991.
                        2007 made no sense there either, definitely 2006 over 2007.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Mario4ever View Post

                          I had issues in my Chrome browser. Worked fine on my phone and in the Edge browser. Turned out it was an ad blocker on chrome. Needed to disable it for the NBC site. Also make sure you're set up not to block 3rd party cookies and have flash enabled.
                          Have tried all that already, still can't get it on chromebook.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by CrankShaft View Post
                            On appearance alone, the 81 team has the looks of a mediocre early era IRL team.
                            Gotta start somewhere. If anything they remind me of like, Project Indy.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by penskefan4ever View Post

                              Have tried all that already, still can't get it on chromebook.
                              Open a new page or tab in the "incognito" mode, which disables all your extensions. If you can access NBC Gold that way then your Chromebook has an extension that is interfering with Gold.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I’m at the track

                                how come Lonzo isn’t doinv refresher right now?
                                "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X